What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Ongoing Russia Ukraine crisis I'm posting this song......

Nirbal se ladai balwaan ki.... ye kahani hai diye ki aur tufaan ki......

Where Ukraine is DIYA and Russia is obviously TUFAAN.....

I wish poor Ukraine comes out of this situation safely.....

@KedarT , @Goenitz , @jamahir , @fitpOsitive

An evocative song indeed but it doesn't apply to the Russia-Ukraine crisis. :) The Ukraine government became a puppet of NATO and Nazis had infiltrated into government, military and society too unfortunately. And the Ukraine government was fighting against the Russian-speaking people in some regions ( Crimea etc ) since 2014 I think. And there is the issue of NATO ( if Ukraine would have joined it ) stationing missiles within Ukraine close to Russia. Even if Pakistan stationed nuclear-capable missiles 300 kilometers from India, wouldn't that concern India ? AFAIK China and India are stationing air defense missiles in the Himalayas against each other and that is alarming for each other, yes ? Same in the case of Russia and Ukraine. :) War should have been outlawed in 1945 after the end of World War 2 but we should also look at the footprints of the Western governments in every war since that year.

The little lamp in the song can be Iraq, Libya and Syria and the storm can be the combined military forces of NATO plus their non-state actor criminal invaders.

@Goenitz @fitpOsitive @KedarT, what you thinks ?

An evocative song indeed but it doesn't apply to the Russia-Ukraine crisis. :) The Ukraine government became a puppet of NATO and Nazis had infiltrated into government, military and society too unfortunately. And the Ukraine government was fighting against the Russian-speaking people in some regions ( Crimea etc ) since 2014 I think. And there is the issue of NATO ( if Ukraine would have joined it ) stationing missiles within Ukraine close to Russia. Even if Pakistan stationed nuclear-capable missiles 300 kilometers from India, wouldn't that concern India ? AFAIK China and India are stationing air defense missiles in the Himalayas against each other and that is alarming for each other, yes ? Same in the case of Russia and Ukraine. :) War should have been outlawed in 1945 after the end of World War 2 but we should also look at the footprints of the Western governments in every war since that year.

The little lamp in the song can be Iraq, Libya and Syria and the storm can be the combined military forces of NATO plus their non-state actor criminal invaders.

War was always a madness, and it's the same case this time. China is very silent, and to be for me it's a sign of better mental capability than Russia. Russian went directly into USAs trap.

War was always a madness

Agreed. We are beyond the era of kings, conquerors and feudals. We are supposed to be educated and evolved. Yet this madness. :disagree:

and it's the same case this time. China is very silent, and to be for me it's a sign of better mental capability than Russia. Russian went directly into USAs trap.

China is actually not silent. Yesterday it did two things : It said Russia's action was legitimate and it also sent nine aircraft to test Taiwan's "air defense identification zone". Who knows how the world will look in a few days. But you may be right in your last line in the sense that USA will increase the pressure on Russia in Syria and hasten regime-change there. Maybe assassination of Assad while the attention of the world is on Ukraine.

Agreed. We are beyond the era of kings, conquerors and feudals. We are supposed to be educated and evolved. Yet this madness. :disagree:

China is actually not silent. Yesterday it did two things : It said Russia's action was legitimate and it also sent nine aircraft to test Taiwan's "air defense identification zone". Who knows how the world will look in a few days. But you may be right in your last line in the sense that USA will increase the pressure on Russia in Syria and hasten regime-change there. Maybe assassination of Assad while the attention of the world is on Ukraine.
Or may be assassination of Imran Khan. In any case Pakistan may be the next war zone, and if China doesn't break Ladakh and 7 sisters of India, and doesn't give clear message to all malaca dudes that they are no one, then I don't think that China will be able to save gawader and all African trade.

Or may be assassination of Imran Khan.

Well, if NATO becomes terribly unhappy with Imran about developing close ties with Russia then NATO will use its Taliban agents to do the assassination. And if not assassination then Pakistan can come under economic and technological sanctions if it chooses to retain friendliness with Russia because sanctions against Russia have been activated.

In any case Pakistan may be the next war zone, and if China doesn't break Ladakh and 7 sisters of India, and doesn't give clear message to all malaca dudes that they are no one, then I don't think that China will be able to save gawader and all African trade.

I don't think Pakistan will be the next war zone. Ind and Pak are both nuclear states with no system at all to protect their citizens from nuclear fallout. Even little North Korea has some bunkers system. And Ind and Pak are chaotic places which will have terrible casualties in an all-out war. Also, I don't think the militaries of both countries want an all-out war because they know neither will win.

As for China, I don't know.

An evocative song indeed but it doesn't apply to the Russia-Ukraine crisis. :) The Ukraine government became a puppet of NATO and Nazis had infiltrated into government, military and society too unfortunately.
Mainly, NATO presence in Ukarine threatens russia as it is their backyard. Like, Indian presence in Afghanistan or Iran. It makes easier for espionage, infiltration, spying, and air surveillance.

Russian, in fact all eastern Europeans, are open racists and nationalists. Watch videos, what Russians do to Kazik, Uzbek, Mongs in cities.

Mainly, NATO presence in Ukarine threatens russia as it is their backyard. Like, Indian presence in Afghanistan or Iran. It makes easier for espionage, infiltration, spying, and air surveillance.

Agreed. And the futility of it all in human terms.

Russian, in fact all eastern Europeans, are open racists and nationalists. Watch videos, what Russians do to Kazik, Uzbek, Mongs in cities.

There may be the open racist nationalists among them but there are also centrists and leftists who don't share that racism. The Communist party of Russia is the second-largest party there and in 2011 after the initial Libyan war there were Libyan exiles in a public demonstration in Moscow holding the Jamahirya green flag and the demonstration was attended by the long-serving general secretary of the Communist party, Gennady Zyuganov. That shows transnational kinship. Also, in the comments section about a comparison YT vid about those famous Russian army recruitment vid vs the American army recruitment vid one of the commentors was a Russian who wrote of Russians collecting toys and other domestic things to send to the Syrians. So not everyone is racist.

Rohail yahat and strings were something else. At the moment we are badly missing them.

So as always, one good song for another good one:

After so many years I heard this song.... Thanks for sharing and reminding.....

Hi bro I was not talking in angle of situation and reasons behind Ukraine Russia war but I was just talking purely seeing a military comparison between them..... Ukraine is actually like a DEEYA in front of TUFAAN Russia......

However bro I respectfully disagree with your statement of Ukraine decided to be a puppet of West..... Every country seeks what suits her interests.....if Ukraine feels comfortable with West then it's her choice.... Russia is nobody to dictate or have any right to interfere.....

Anyways let's get back to thread with one more awesome and yes never choreographed song before in india..... from movie pushpa which has shaken up entire India.....

Will check later

I'm sure you might have fought with atleast 1 person in your life, be it at any point in time but most probably when you were young. To fight is human nature and it occurs mostly at the individual level. The current war is fighting at a community level. Most wars are fought because of discontent, injustice and having the need to make wrong things right. If you look at human history, wars have always occurred and will keep happening. Maybe the period of peace between two wars will grow over time because of greater awareness but they will always happen.

So enjoy the peace period in between while it lasts. I'm already expecting what your response is going to be (is it written in the sky, etc) but presently this is the harsh reality.

For this war, there was always going to be a tipping point for Russia to take some action and you can't just blame them for this.

I already listened to this song when @vishwambhar posted it and really liked the lyrics of the song.

On a lighter note, humans are essentially zombies and are easy to predict so enjoy this song.

Angaat Aalaya

Singer: Rohan Pradhan
Composed by: Rohan Pradhan and Rohan Gokhale
Lyrics: Prashant Madpuwar

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Sainthood 101

This is only the 3rd Zombie movie in India.

Last edited:
Anyways let's get back to thread with one more awesome and yes never choreographed song before in india..... from movie pushpa which has shaken up entire India.....

Well, I am biased against the film because I don't like films that glorify criminality and gang life. So that may have clouded my opinion about the song and is not allowing me to see it in the same favorable light as you. :)

But please scroll down for my contribution today.

I'm sure you might have fought with atleast 1 person in your life, be it at any point in time but most probably when you were young. To fight is human nature and it occurs mostly at the individual level. The current war is fighting at a community level. Most wars are fought because of discontent, injustice and having the need to make wrong things right. If you look at human history, wars have always occurred and will keep happening. Maybe the period of peace between two wars will grow over time because of greater awareness but they will always happen.

So enjoy the peace period in between while it lasts. I'm already expecting what your response is going to be (is it written in the sky, etc) but presently this is the harsh reality.

For this war, there was always going to be a tipping point for Russia to take some action and you can't just blame them for this.

I already listened to this song when @vishwambhar posted it and really liked the lyrics of the song.

On a lighter note, humans are essentially zombies and are easy to predict so enjoy this song.

Angaat Aalaya

Singer: Rohan Pradhan
Composed by: Rohan Pradhan and Rohan Gokhale
Lyrics: Prashant Madpuwar

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Sainthood 101

This is only the 3rd Zombie movie in India.

I will reply later to your analysis after considerate thought but Zombie in Dombivli >> Zombivli, LOL. Nice film and one person in the comments section in the trailer called upon people to watch it in the cinemas to support the film which you also are calling for. And I watched the song too, that allusion to Michael Jackson, heh heh.

And see below.

---

The new Wild Stone perfume ad on Indian TV which is made very nicely and has a wonderful song track 'Jinna sakoon'. I got onto Google and the algorithm pointed me to the original song 'Nasha' by Amar Jalal Group and Faridkot. I am somewhat besotted with the ad really.

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Goenitz @SIPRA @Naofumi

@peagle, maybe the ad will play in your mind too.

Last edited:
Well, I am biased against the film because I don't like films that glorify criminality and gang life. So that may have clouded my opinion about the song and is not allowing me to see it in the same favorable light as you. :)

But please scroll down for my contribution today.

I will reply later to your analysis after considerate thought but Zombie in Dombivli >> Zombivli, LOL. Nice film and one person in the comments section in the trailer called upon people to watch it in the cinemas to support the film which you also are calling for. And I watched the song too, that allusion to Michael Jackson, heh heh.

And see below.

---

The new Wild Stone perfume ad on Indian TV which is made very nicely and has a wonderful song track 'Jinna sakoon'. I got onto Google and the algorithm pointed me to the original song 'Nasha' by Amar Jalal Group and Faridkot. I am somewhat besotted with the ad really.

@fitpOsitive @Mentee @Goenitz @SIPRA @Naofumi

@peagle, maybe the ad will play in your mind too.

I feel like slapping whoever thought of that open sequence.
I've listened to this song about a dozen times already, a lovely song completely ruined by the opening sequence. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Now, I have to make the effort of downloading it, cutting the opening sequence and then start enjoying it again.

Back
Top Bottom