What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I will speak about the second song. It is like - as was said by one of the commentors on the YT page - like a story from Alif Laila. But I want to ask, does beauty lead to destruction as is portrayed in the song ? Should those of beauty be ashamed of it ? :)

@jamahir @Sainthood 101

@Indos
This is based on Mirza Sahiban folktale.

Another question : How is it known that Sahiba betrayed Mirza ? Is this a real story ?

Why were you banned?

I think he is still banned.

Thanks both of you for the question. I will tag you elsewhere. Please wait. :)

Jagana He Nyara Jhala Ji

Singers - Amitraj & Madhura Kumbhar
Music - Amitraj
Lyrics - Sanjay Krishnaji Patil
Mixed and Mastered by Aftab Khan at Headroom Studio Mumbai
Mix Assistant - Vatsal Chevli
Song Programer - Avi Lohar
Rythm- Satyajeet Jamsandekar & Sachin Bhangre
Song Recorded at AJIVASAN Sound Studio by Avdhooth Wadkar

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Sainthood 101

Well, nice song visually and music-wise but why is that she says that a boon has been granted to them only because they now have a son ? What if it was a daughter ?

I will speak about the second song. It is like - as was said by one of the commentors on the YT page - like a story from Alif Laila. But I want to ask, does beauty lead to destruction as is portrayed in the song ? Should those of beauty be ashamed of it ? :)

Another question : How is it known that Sahiba betrayed Mirza ? Is this a real story ?

Thanks both of you for the question. I will tag you elsewhere. Please wait. :)

Well, nice song visually and music-wise but why is that she says that a boon has been granted to them only because they now have a son ? What if it was a daughter ?

Welcome back bro, hope you're well.

First, nice to see you back @jamahir bhau:-)!

Coming to your point, the song nowhere states that they are happy 'only' because they have a son. If it was a girl, the lyrics would have been the same.

Back
Top Bottom