What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Behtareen bhai jan. Kaisy thy?

Pehla accha tha, music composition and manner of singing. Lekin "Electrify my golden tooth" ka matlab ?

Doosra accha nahi laga. Random words jode gaye the.

Teesra, very good. Ye wo tha jisko lagake akela main dance karte hain. :D And it reminded me of Manu Chao's Spanish songs which the wonderful BBC World Service radio program Charlie Gillet's World of Music would play when I used to listen to that station about 12 years ago. Here, listen to Me Gustas Tu from Manu Chao. Clandestino is another.

Last edited:
@Goenitz @vishwambhar @Naofumi @KedarT, have a listen to the above two songs. And in keeping with the theme of Spanish songs listen to this Cuban one called 'Hasta siempre' which is in remembrance of Che Guevara ( Comandante Che Guevara ). Flows nicely. I wish I knew Spanish. @fitpOsitive
Listened to all the 3 songs and all sounded nice especially Me Gustas Tu. While listening to these songs, for some reason, it reminds me more of Mexico rather than Spain where the original Spanish language is spoken. Also, I noticed that they don't have the 't' pronunciation like we use in 'today' but they pronounce like in 'them', 'they', etc. It's the same thing for 'd', the hard pronunciation of these letters seem to be absent in the Spanish language, atleast from the songs that I heard.
which the wonderful BBC World Service radio program Charlie Gillet's World of Music would play when I used to listen to that station about 12 years ago.
Why don't you listen to it now or has that program stopped?

yeh suno bhai... choro ganay :P

OK, will listen in a few minutes and reply to you. :)

Listened to all the 3 songs and all sounded nice especially Me Gustas Tu. While listening to these songs, for some reason, it reminds me more of Mexico rather than Spain where the original Spanish language is spoken. Also, I noticed that they don't have the 't' pronunciation like we use in 'today' but they pronounce like in 'them', 'they', etc. It's the same thing for 'd', the hard pronunciation of these letters seem to be absent in the Spanish language, atleast from the songs that I heard.

Ah, thanks for the info.

Why don't you listen to it now or has that program stopped?

Three things :

1. Mr. Charlie Gillet sadly died in 2010.

2. My radio couldn't be kept assembled anymore in 2010. It was simply troublesome to keeping it working properly.

3. While BBC World Service had some quite good programs ( including a business program where I first heard about SpaceX around 2008 or 2009 and a program called Click about computing ) I couldn't tolerate the news part of the service a lot of which was NATO propaganda. I could have continued listening to the service on the internet after 2010 but no point because the 2011 invasions of Libya and Syria happened and you know the propaganda against Gaddafi and Assad and their systems.

She looks old asf

You into MILFs?
images (22).jpeg

I don't care for Kumari guy but host is way too cute to be an Indian
Alright b*** hurt Indians I am just joking around, please don't get offended/angry

We love Bollywood indian chicks, especially (personally speaking) that Basu something actoress

Last edited:
Alright b*** hurt Indians I am just joking around, please don't get offended/angry

We love Bollywood indian chicks, especially (personally speaking) that Basu something actoress
Yeah ngl, they have some fire chicks

Tara Sutaria and Jacqueline Fernández (is she even Indian?)

Edit: She's Sri Lankan, surprisingly

Back
Top Bottom