What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Pakistanis being proud if happiness index

Meanwhile Pakistanis seeing the drama unfold and actual on the ground situation

Pakistanis being proud if happiness index

Meanwhile Pakistanis seeing the drama unfold and actual on the ground situation
#vibes right now 😢:sad:
Lala Attaullah easakhelvis sad songs playlist-man built a career out of rona dhona :lol:
last one is absolutely brutal with its wordings- just hits your heart a little different
like going through a heart break again and again
@Great Janjua , @lastofthepatriots ,@Mentee @Maarkhoor
@Imran Khan bhai your fellow saraiki

Last edited:
#vibes right now 😢:sad:
Lala Attaullah easakhelvis sad songs playlist-man built a career out of rona dhona :lol:
last one is absolutely brutal with its wordings- just hits your heart a little different
like going through a heart break again and again
@Great Janjua , @lastofthepatriots ,@Mentee @Maarkhoor
@Imran Khan bhai your fellow saraiki
Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi is the epitome of a longing heart, He just hits the right feels. Be it from the long hauliers to the average Joe.

Je tu sada pyar bhulaya, je tu khair da khat na paya sanu le jana eh tangan chithi diyan, labh da rahi fer ah ke dayhria mitti dian.

Attaullah esakhelvi~

Goosebumps all around.

Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi is the epitome of a longing heart, He just hits the right feels. Be it from the long hauliers to the average Joe.

Je tu sada pyar bhulaya, je tu khair da khat na paya sanu le jana eh tangan chithi diyan, labh da rahi fer ah ke dayhria mitti dian.

Attaullah esakhelvi~

Goosebumps all around.
Is this your poetry or Attaullah s lyrics?

I don't know who broke his heart, but from what I know he wasn't able to marry the woman he loved - or this could just be a marketing trick who knows

But man he is good!, GOAT Punjabi/Urdu singer hands down

There's no other singer on earth like him, his voice is so unique

From working class to upper class everyone love the man only legends like nfak and noor jaahan probably had that kinda mass appeal

Imo it's
Nfak
Him
Noor jaahan

Last edited:
Is this your poetry or Attaullah s lyrics?

I don't know who broke his heart, but from what I know he wasn't able to marry the woman he loved - or this could just be a marketing trick who knows

But man he is good!, GOAT Punjabi/Urdu singer hands down

There's no other singer on earth like him, his voice is so unique

From working class to upper class everyone love the man only legends like nfak and noor jaahan probably had that kinda mass appeal

Imo it's
Nfak
Him
Noor jaahan
The lines were from his song Tangan Chitti Dian. Do take a listen.

Last edited:
dude this mickey guy and the female singer make no sense... its so random
I don't know who they are making this song for...
My recommendations
soft modern R&B
2000s bhangra music
Rap

I sent this to the Pakjabi girl I am talking to and she said that some of the songs are old. Oh yea Micky Singh and the other singers are new trend.

I sent this to the Pakjabi girl I am talking to and she said that some of the songs are old. Oh yea Micky Singh and the other singers are new trend.
some are the old cause of different genres
Mickey guy sounds absolutely ridiculous- if anyone knows the language and actually listen to what he is saying - they'll say the same thing

some are the old cause of different genres
Mickey guy sounds absolutely ridiculous- if anyone knows the language and actually listen to what he is saying - they'll say the same thing

Wait really? Lol a lot of the east Punjabi kids listen to him and blast him

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom