What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

my man since you are from queeta - why is it that every other man from queeta seems to be named achakzai ?
I met couple Queeta people in states and bunch of them were also named achakzai - is it a coincidence or a lot of people from achaczai tribe live in queeta region?

I really love the song play in the background during the J10c fighter induction ceremony live streaming, when six J10c landed in order. What is the song name, can anyone help? The melody is delightful.

I really love the song play in the background during the J10c fighter induction ceremony live streaming, when six J10c landed in order. What is the song name, can anyone help? The melody is delightful.
share the video or something?

Screenshot_20220403-234833_Deezer.jpg

this one?

Who is the pretty, charming one on the left ?

@Sainthood 101

never heard folk music from Bulgaria till I run over a tiktok of here... blown away completely

This is just beautiful. A voice from the old world. A style from that side of the old world that was good. Sounds West Asian. The song reminds me of mountain scenes. I have listened to similar styles in films and when I used to listen to BBC World Service radio and Radio Netherlands until late 2010. I have bookmarked the post. Thank for for posting.

@Joe Shearer @peagle @Goenitz Kedar @vishwambhar @Naofumi Indos @fitpOsitive @Mentee, you must listen to this. Joe, is this West Asian ( because Bulgaria was part of the Usmaiya empire ) or is it Gypsy mixing ?

This is another song of hers that probably has the West Asian flute the Ney.

Kolhapur Mazha Kolhapur

Singer Composer: Avadhoot Gupte
Lyrics : Anant Khasbardar
Mixed & Mastered by Abhijit Tenny Roy
Camera and Directio (Music Video ) : Sagarika Das

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz

Don't mind but is Kolhapur all about religion and the martial arts, because that's what most of the song shows ? :) There should be songs from Kolhapur about other things, yes ?

I see one of the singers has Indian or Pakistani DNA

@Naofumi @jamahir

Hmm, it seems modern Western style really though yes there are some Bollywood songs that use this style of music and singing. :)

Last edited:
Hmm, it seems modern Western style really though yes there are some Bollywood songs that use this style of music and singing. :)

I dont talk about the music, it is definatly different with Indian song style, I talked about one of the singers who look like Indian/Pakistani, do you think in what region in South Asia his ancestor may come ? Punjab ?

What am I listening to right now?
Uhm……..nothing
Other than that, I like epic music, such as two steps from hell:
-strength of a thousand men
-victory
-heart of courage
-skŷworld
-blackheart

Who is the pretty, charming one on the left ?

@Sainthood 101

This is just beautiful. A voice from the old world. A style from that side of the old world that was good. Sounds West Asian. I have listened to similar styles when I used to BBC World Service radio and Radio Netherlands until late 2010. I have bookmarked the post. Thank for for posting.

@Joe Shearer @peagle @Goenitz Kedar @vishwambhar @Naofumi Indos @fitpOsitive @Mentee, you must listen to this. Joe, is this West Asian or Gypsy mixing ?

This is another song of hers that probably has the West Asian flute the Ney.

Don't mind but is Kolhapur all about religion and the martial arts, because that's what most of the song shows ? :)

Veere I have no idea about the singer forget the woman
Lekin aapka taste... :undecided:

I dont talk about the music, it is definatly different with Indian song style, I talked about one of the singers who look like Indian/Pakistani, do you think in what region in South Asia his ancestor may come ? Punjab ?

Yes, sorry I didn't read your post properly. He does look like from the Indian Subcontinent though more from the Northeast Indian part than from Punjab. He has a bit of the Mongoloid look. :)

What am I listening to right now?
Uhm……..nothing
Other than that, I like epic music, such as two steps from hell:
-strength of a thousand men
-victory
-heart of courage
-skŷworld
-blackheart

Most of them sound very violent.

Veere I have no idea about the singer forget the woman

OK.

Lekin aapka taste... :undecided:

You don't like her ? :D

And please do listen to the Bulgarian song.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom