What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yes, sorry I didn't read your post properly. He does look like from the Indian Subcontinent though more from the Northeast Indian part than from Punjab. He has a bit of the Mongoloid look. :)

I think the Mongoloid look comes from the mixture of Indonesian gene. Indonesia- South Asian relationship is ancient, Hinduism and Buddism in Indonesia comes from there

How about this Indonesian basketball player ? Do you see South Asian DNA as well here ?

1649053002054.png

Yes, sorry I didn't read your post properly. He does look like from the Indian Subcontinent though more from the Northeast Indian part than from Punjab. He has a bit of the Mongoloid look. :)

Most of them sound very violent.

OK.

You don't like her ? :D

And please do listen to the Bulgarian song.

Two steps from hell is actually a good group.
Try listening to heart of courage whilst washing the dishes.
It’ll make you feel like the world is resting upon your shoulders while you wash the dishes

LOL, I am unable to forget the word Julie because the song fails to have it. Though otherwise good music and singing. One of the suggestions on page was this version of "Dil kya kare" from the 90s. The actor, most probably a prominent model, is quite dashing, clean shaven and presentable generally unlike the stubbled or bearded bores. And the actress who is more clearly shown at the end looks like 1930s Hollywood heroine or the pretty Vasundhara Das :
400px-Vasundhara_Das_still3.jpg

And nice thighs here, heh heh :
Vasundhara-Das.jpg

Don't mind but is Kolhapur all about religion and the martial arts, because that's what most of the song shows ? :) There should be songs from Kolhapur about other things, yes ?
It's known for its spicy food and wrestling. You should try dishes like Tambda Rassa, Pandhra Rassa, Kolhapuri Misal,etc, all of these are there in the song (but be careful😆). They also had a very progressive king, Rajarshi Shau Maharaj.

He makes really good remakes, his songs are quite popular.

I dont talk about the music, it is definatly different with Indian song style, I talked about one of the singers who look like Indian/Pakistani, do you think in what region in South Asia his ancestor may come ? Punjab ?
Not as Mongoloid as @jamahir suggests but more of a mixed ancestry, tilting towards the Indian side. From what region? Maybe from Eastern India like West Bengal/Orissa/Assam or even from Bangladesh.
He sings good.

LOL, I am unable to forget the word Julie because the song fails to have it. Though otherwise good music and singing. One of the suggestions on page was this version of "Dil kya kare" from the 90s. The actor, most probably a prominent model, is quite dashing, clean shaven and presentable generally unlike the stubbled or bearded bores. And the actress who is more clearly shown at the end looks like 1930s Hollywood heroine or the pretty Vasundhara Das :
400px-Vasundhara_Das_still3.jpg

And nice thighs here, heh heh :
Vasundhara-Das.jpg
damn this julie song was absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing

my favorite sad vital signs song

Last edited:
damn this julie song was absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing

You are welcome. And did you watch the Bulgarian song ?

my favorite sad vital signs song

Junaid Jamshed had such a nice singing voice, contributing to Pakistan in some ways. Sad that he turned away from his colleagues and singing.

Back
Top Bottom