What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Chandra

Music: Ajay - Atul feat. Shreya Ghoshal
Lyrics: Guru Thakur
Singer: Shreya Ghoshal

Damn women in colorful sarees and jewellery look so frickin hot 🔥🥵

He is @Paitoo now buddy, I am sainthood

How's your masters going man? You going out out and enjoying yourself or just studying

I wish you go out and explore US too, it's genuinely a very beautiful country not to mention diverse people group within it

He is an alright singer ngl @-blitzkrieg-

Last edited:
Rote hue aate hain sab.... Hasta hua jo jaega..... A must listen song from Amitabh Bachchan starrer MUQADDAR KA SIKANDAR for it's meaning....

He is @Paitoo now buddy, I am sainthood

How's your masters going man? You going out out and enjoying yourself or just studying

I wish you go out and explore US too, it's genuinely a very beautiful country not to mention diverse people group within it
Yeah, just completed my summer internship last week which was in person which means I had to go to a different location so it was a nice change for me.
US is really beautiful, haven't explored much till now but definitely will do more in the future. However, they lack in good cuisine, the American cuisine mostly consists of sandwiches, burgers (I stay away), fries, pizzas, coke, etc. After some time, you get bored of it. In comparison, in Indian college canteens we had so many diverse options and there was always the ubiquitous chai tapri outside the college which I really miss. Being in US makes me appreciate India even more on a variety of things, at the same time, I'm not saying US is bad but it's definitely not like home.
Damn women in colorful sarees and jewellery look so frickin hot 🔥🥵
This form of dance is called 'Laavni' and is local to Maharashtra. You might have heard names of other dance forms like Bharatnatyam (Tamil Nadu), Kathakali (UP), etc, it's similar to that but quite different as well. This dance form is more erotic and sensual.

This is what I found on Wikipedia:

Traditionally, this genre of folk dance deals with different and varied subject matters such as society,[4] religion and politics. The songs in 'Lavani' are mostly erotic in sentiment and the dialogues tend to be pungent in socio-political satire.[5] Originally, it was used as a form of entertainment and morale booster to the tired soldiers. Lavani Songs, which are sung along with dance, are usually naughty and erotic in nature. It is believed their origin is in the Prakrit Gathas collected by Hala.[6] The Nirguni Lavani (philosophical) and the Shringari Lavani (sensual) are the two types. The devotional music of the Nirguni cult is popular all over Malwa.

Lavani developed into two distinct performances, namely Phadachi Lavani and Baithakichi Lavani. The Lavani sung and enacted in a public performance before a large audience in a theatrical atmosphere is called Phadachi Lavani. And, when the Lavani is sung in a closed chamber for a private and select audience by a girl sitting before the audience, it came to be known as Baithakichi Lavani. Notebly it is a kind of Mujra strictly performed for men and away from the village with no access for ladies or families to watch. The songs were written in sexually explicit double meaning.

I personally have been to a Laavni when I was in my village. It's similar to how people go to pubs, the difference is that mostly men watch a Laavni performance and it's not very frequent. It happens mostly when a Naatak Company (Theatre Group) visits a village. The Gram Panchayat (Village Governing Body) sometimes pays a lot to bring in the best dancer for the Laavni performance.

Laavni from another movie

The girl in my profile will surely dance when watching that.........:lol:

Chandra is the name that is quite many found in Indonesian men, and many Muslim use the name like this former Indonesian national basketball player, Romy Chandra
Chandra basically means moon.

Is she the daughter of famous Indian female singer with family name Ghosal ?
No idea about the other singer, but the singer of this song Shreya Ghoshal is quite famous. And if you are referring to the dancer, her name is Amruta Khanvilkar.

Last edited:
Akshay Kumar of the 90s even though he didn't get very good movies, was very charismatic on screen.

I like the lines of the song but I'm not sure what Muqaddar ka Sikander means. Is it Winner of Life or something?
Bro Muqddar ka sikander means a KING OF LUCK.....

Lol this is probably the most hardcore sounding song I have had the pleasure of listening to in a long long time,

Proper hip hop
@lastofthepatriots
Vibes rn
cripwalk.gif

@Great Janjua is sheikh Rashid right about Gujrati

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom