What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

This is a new patriotic song that is quite famous in Today Indonesia. This band who create the song

Sounds like it is a anime opening song.
Among these songs, Satsifya by Imran Khan and Khaab by Akhil are really good. There are some languages which are perfect for pop, hip hop songs and I think Punjabi is definitely one of them. Even for the 'rock' songs.
I also like Kinna Chir's lyrics. Listen to this cover
@jamahir
These two covers of old songs caught my eye too.

Sounds like it is a anime opening song.

That is easy listening song any way, the title is bendera, or in English it should be translated as "My Flag"

Another one,

Live version

Song is Hindi though dude... :undecided:
I was referring to older folk songs, don't. know many older hindi songs tbvh, I heard a couple but not many
This one is a classic though- one of the best south Asian songs out there imo, especially due to lyrics can be considered among top 3-5 romantic songs out there in Hindi/Urdu songs (from what little I heard)

"Likhe..." is a fantastic song. My type.

Please watch my posted songs at the end.

@jamahir
These two covers of old songs caught my eye too.

Both good covers.

The dashing Sanam and his fantastic band members. The Spanish house in the song, the Spanish guitar and the West Asian percussion.

Nice sung by Abhijeet and beautiful music. Very suitable to just listening by oneself in the night. And Kedar, what is Abhijeet doing now ?

Naofumi, please watch my posted songs at the end.

Radha hi Bawari

Music: Nilesh Mohrir
Lyrics: Sanket Mhatre
Singer: Jaanvee Prabhu Arora

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Sainthood 101

Nice. From the song I can imagine the actress and her friends sitting by the river side and happily dipping their feet into the river and she imagining her lover.

Please watch my posted songs next.

---

My list :

1. 'Shiddat' from the film Shiddat. The comments on the page call it a very nice film. @fitpOsitive, this is my senti song. Describes my thoughts in multiple things.

2. 'Apsraa' or Apsaraa meaning angel in Hindi or here in Punjabi. It's a beautiful story poetry set in singing, spoken out words, music and visuals. Kudos to all the artistes and technicians involved. @Indos, you too will like it much ( there are subtitles ).

Edit : 3. 'Ishq bulaava' ( "The call of love" ) from the film Hasee To Phasi. Nice singing from Sanam Puri, Shipra Goyal and chorus by Vishal Dadlani. Nice music. And the visual story improves too.

---

@Goenitz

Last edited:
"Likhe..." is a fantastic song. My type.

Please watch my posted songs at the end.

Both good covers.

The dashing Sanam and his fantastic band members. The Spanish house in the song, the Spanish guitar and the West Asian percussion.

Nice sung by Abhijeet and beautiful music. Very suitable to just listening by oneself in the night. And Kedar, what is Abhijeet doing now ?

Naofumi, please watch my posted songs at the end.

Nice. From the song I can imagine the actress and her friends sitting by the river side and happily dipping their feet into the river and she imagining her lover.

Please watch my posted songs next.

---

My list :

1. 'Shiddat' from the film Shiddat. The comments on the page call it a very nice film. @fitpOsitive, this is my senti song. Describes my thoughts in multiple things.

2. 'Apsraa' or Apsaraa meaning angel in Hindi or here in Punjabi. It's a beautiful story poetry set in singing, spoken out words, music and visuals. Kudos to all the artistes and technicians involved. @Indos, you too will like it much ( there are subtitles ).

---

@Goenitz

Romantic song :smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom