What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Aj kaida sohna lagda ton yar wada hain

The singer is handsome but the main actor is not. LOL.

The song reminds me of this Indian Rajasthani song which has the charming girl Sandhya Chowdhry though the song has unnecessary sound effects. But who are those fellows behind them in the studio ? :rofl:

@Brass Knuckles funny song, you should like it
@PakFactor dude you're wrong with that Delhi born midget take
Although he is a total weirdo, Delhi born, and a bit of a dumb f***
But not a proper midget here he is with IK at a wedding somewhere and just a little bit shorter
You ought to take back the midget title from this dude
Unfair
(Serious note- you should continue to call him that too, I dislike this dude...)

Last edited:
@Brass Knuckles funny song, you should like it
@PakFactor dude you're wrong with that Delhi born midget take
Although he is a total weirdo, Delhi born, and a bit of a dumb f***
But not a proper midget here he is with IK at a wedding somewhere and just a little bit shorter
You ought to take back the midget title from this dude
Unfair
(Serious note- you should continue to call him that too, I dislike this dude...)

Probably ex-army issued high heels. Lol

Probably ex-army issued high heels. Lol
Seriously you might be right (not like literal high heels but definitely using "innovative" shoes)
Some people who actually saw him IRL in my family (ofcourse from afar) said he was a bit shorter compared to people in the crowd but his confidence and the way he carried himself was the first impression people got from him
Maybe for these close photo ops he started wearing club heels 🤣🤣🤣
Part of building up an image over the years of a strong macho man
Part of maintaining public perception I guess

Last edited:
Seriously you might be right (not like literal high heels but definitely using "innovative" shoes)
Some people who actually saw him IRL in my family (ofcourse from afar) said he was a bit shorter compared to people in the crowd but his confidence and the way he carried himself was the first impression people got from him
Maybe for these close photo ops he started wearing club heels 🤣🤣🤣
Part of building up an image over the years of a strong macho man
Part of maintaining public perception I guess

Exactly it's about the perception one creates, he was good at only that and nothing else.

Appear strong when your weak, and appear weak when your strong - Sun Tzu

Sadly, that duffar was neither rather he was a deflated balloon with a hole in it, no matter how much you pump it'll only fill a little deflate the moment you (US) stop. How, that Delhi rat got into the armed forces beats me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom