What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

But it is irrelevant. Do you think him being Muslim can shake current french govt minds?

I think if Muslim intellectuals can speak of such things to the French native Christian-born public and to its leaders they may be able to more clearly see the difference between the philosophy of Islam and the acts of misguided French Muslim youth such as the one who murdered the teacher Samuel Paty.

The below line from the Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year will inspire any person who wants to start a company. The line is towards the end of the film. Fantastic line, fantastic film. Every person who wants to start a company, be an entrepreneur, should watch this film :

@Indos, below is a translation from one of the comments on the vid page :
when your blood and sweat come together as an ink on a paper. You stop feeling hungry or thirsty. Your office table becomes your bed and office home. You stop spending time with your family and kids. Then you make a company.​

---

@Goenitz @Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @KedarT @vishwambhar

Nice, but the movie look like cannot be found in netflix. I like this kind of movie.

The below line from the Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year will inspire any person who wants to start a company. The line is towards the end of the film. Fantastic line, fantastic film. Every person who wants to start a company, be an entrepreneur, should watch this film :

@Indos, below is a translation from one of the comments on the vid page :
when your blood and sweat come together as an ink on a paper. You stop feeling hungry or thirsty. Your office table becomes your bed and office home. You stop spending time with your family and kids. Then you make a company.​

---

@Goenitz @Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @KedarT @vishwambhar

An irony.

Truly a heroine. Thanks for the story.

Hmm, TBH I didn't expect such nice music to come from Star Wars which I think to be an immature adaptation from the Dune book series.

Yes the movie was really good.... But I sometimes wonder about such ambitious people who can't think anything personal other than office.....

My boss is a same character like ranbir kapoor boss in this movie.... Just can't talk anything other than market, targets, customers.... Just no life....

Hight is everyday sharp at 9 pm he gets drunk and then used to call me to discuss Market trends and strategies.... He used to harrass me everyday almost upto 30-40 minutes telling how I am not a pro active guy and how energiatic he used to be in my age.... finally last year I clearly told him that after 8 pm I'm not going to answer his calls..... Guess what this movie rocket Singh he watched 9 times.... 😅😅😅

Last edited:
I haven't watched this film but had heard about it when it was released.

I too want to start my own business but it won't be related to the technological field that I'm currently working (data science) in or even any technology for that matter. It will be a few years down the line maybe. I just want to have that adventurous experience of having your own business.

After the success of Sairat, there have been a lot of Marathi films, serials and plays that are more rural oriented than urban oriented. And that's because the serials get better TRP from rural audience as compared to urban audience so now many stories of serials and films are set in villages. The industry which was dominated by Pune and Mumbai is now giving more recognition to other parts of Maharashtra. And thus, you'll see different dialects of Marathi in the songs rather than the pure accepted Marathi of Pune.

Even though I'm a Punekar, this is a welcome trend change for me, it just allows for more diverse content.

Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa

Music : Mangesh Dhakade
Lyrics: Dasu
Singer: Suhas Sawant

Tujhyat Jeev Rangala

Music: AV Prafullachandra
Lyrics: Shrirang Godbole
Singer: Anandi Joshi

@jamahir @padamchen @Naofumi @vishwambhar @Indos @Chhatrapati

I too want to start my own business but it won't be related to the technological field that I'm currently working (data science) in or even any technology for that matter. It will be a few years down the line maybe. I just want to have that adventurous experience of having your own business.

Once me and a friend were talking about starting a tea house. A good stylish one. Maybe you can do this. And not only teas it can have food items like sandwiches.

After the success of Sairat, there have been a lot of Marathi films, serials and plays that are more rural oriented than urban oriented. And that's because the serials get better TRP from rural audience as compared to urban audience so now many stories of serials and films are set in villages. The industry which was dominated by Pune and Mumbai is now giving more recognition to other parts of Maharashtra. And thus, you'll see different dialects of Marathi in the songs rather than the pure accepted Marathi of Pune.

Even though I'm a Punekar, this is a welcome trend change for me, it just allows for more diverse content.

Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa

Tujhyat Jeev Rangala

Lively songs. Not only the singing and music but also the visuals. :tup:

Once me and a friend were talking about starting a tea house. A good stylish one. Maybe you can do this. And not only teas it can have food items like sandwiches.
That's definitely a good idea. Or maybe a cake shop or a small restaurant, bookstore, antique shop, etc. So many options

Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa

Tujhyat Jeev Rangala

@Goenitz forgot to tag you

@Goenitz forgot to tag you

Thanx for tagging.
I suggest, play on the safe side. Start a business in the area you are familiar with. Like its market, supply chain, legality, etc. And don't invest 100%.. Probably invest 20% to test the water. If sure, then take loans/sell reserves and go full throttle.

It depends on your age/energy/ambitions. If you have a secured shop, then start the tea/snack business. I guess UAE Filli tea is a good milk tea. They were selling 5 contracts/franchise worth 5 million Rs. That can be a hot seller.

Back
Top Bottom