What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

And I saw some pics of the French colonials in Algeria, one pic of French soldiers doing an ISIS thing - holding a cut-off head of an Algerian.
@Zibago
Worst than that.. Also, it is shameful, that not long ago, french were occupied by Naizs. Still, the french couldn't sympathise with native freedom ..

"Even the enemy tied Zulekha in a military vehicle, dragged her and tortured her in the street in front of the Algerian people to be an example to the Mujahideen. She only shouted at the top of her voice, “O brothers, look to the mountain, look up to the mountain.” And when the colonist from Zulekha became angry and lost hope in interrogation, he cast Live from a helicopter. "

She was thrown from the helicopter.
1626084552217.png

Zulekha al shayab

a sad song for such a hero

The below line from the Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year will inspire any person who wants to start a company. The line is towards the end of the film. Fantastic line, fantastic film. Every person who wants to start a company, be an entrepreneur, should watch this film :

@Indos, below is a translation from one of the comments on the vid page :
when your blood and sweat come together as an ink on a paper. You stop feeling hungry or thirsty. Your office table becomes your bed and office home. You stop spending time with your family and kids. Then you make a company.​

---

@Goenitz @Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @KedarT @vishwambhar

Also, it is shameful, that not long ago, french were occupied by Naizs. Still, the french couldn't sympathise with native freedom ..

An irony.

"Even the enemy tied Zulekha in a military vehicle, dragged her and tortured her in the street in front of the Algerian people to be an example to the Mujahideen. She only shouted at the top of her voice, “O brothers, look to the mountain, look up to the mountain.” And when the colonist from Zulekha became angry and lost hope in interrogation, he cast Live from a helicopter. "

View attachment 761597
Zulekha al shayab

Truly a heroine. Thanks for the story.

a sad song for such a hero

Hmm, TBH I didn't expect such nice music to come from Star Wars which I think to be an immature adaptation from the Dune book series.

Last edited:
TBH I didn't expect such nice music to come from Star Wars which I think to be an immature adaptation from the Dune book series.
that tone changes darth vader from villain to a hero. It tells why vader rebelled against Zedi and becames part of rebels . it totally macthes the story of Zulikhya as she was portrayed an evil rebel.

The below line from the Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year will inspire any person who wants to start a company. The line is towards the end of the film. Fantastic line, fantastic film. Every person who wants to start a company, be an entrepreneur, should watch this film :

@Indos, below is a translation from one of the comments on the vid page :
when your blood and sweat come together as an ink on a paper. You stop feeling hungry or thirsty. Your office table becomes your bed and office home. You stop spending time with your family and kids. Then you make a company.​

---

@Goenitz @Zibago @Mentee @fitpOsitive @KedarT @vishwambhar

An irony.

Truly a heroine. Thanks for the story.

Hmm, TBH I didn't expect such nice music to come from Star Wars which I think to be an immature adaptation from the Dune book series.
I don't know. I don't have such ambitions. Main sada banda, shamko ghar pe aaky family k sath time pass kernay wala. Yaron k sath cricket khailnay wala. Apun Kia jany keh company kaisy banti hai 😁

1626084552217.png

Zulekha al shayab

After reading your post I googled about atrocities committed by French troops in Algeria and found the video below (you have to copy and past the link as it can only be opened in YouTube) … didn’t knew French were that in humane and brutal … probably learn more about French colonies:

link:

didn’t knew French were that in humane and brutal … probably learn more about French colonies:
They are since ages... raynold de challiton (french) killed Saladin sister, while Richard was a noble fighter. In ww1, french were very rude in treaty of varasillile... they didn't let even German sit. Then their colonisation crimes..

Actually, French have a superiority complex about their cloth, fashion, architecture, sculpture, food, cheese, champagne etc that they think their way of life is superior. So they treated African as trash.

Similarly, they passed Islamophobic laws as they think their way of life is super than the Muslims/Immigrants in general. They are not afraid radicalisation as much as fear of losing their traditions.

Anyway, you are not aware of Belgium king atrocities.. he was areal scum @waz @jamahir @Hamartia Antidote

They are since ages... raynold de challiton (french) killed Saladin sister, while Richard was a noble fighter. In ww1, french were very rude in treaty of varasillile... they didn't let even German sit. Then their colonisation crimes..

I didn't know that.

Actually, French have a superiority complex about their cloth, fashion, architecture, sculpture, food, cheese, champagne etc that they think their way of life is superior. So they treated African as trash.

Similarly, they passed Islamophobic laws as they think their way of life is super than the Muslims/Immigrants in general. They are not afraid radicalisation as much as fear of losing their traditions.

That's strange because the French revolutionary leader, Napoleon Bonaparte, allied with a Muslim ruler in India - Tipu Sultan - and also I read somewhere Napoleon adopted a Muslim name in respect. Supposedly called Citizen Ali.

Anyway, you are not aware of Belgium king atrocities.. he was areal scum @waz @jamahir @Hamartia Antidote

I have heard a bit about his atrocities in Congo. I think there was a thread on PDF.

That's strange because the French revolutionary leader, Napoleon Bonaparte, allied with a Muslim ruler in India - Tipu Sultan
Sure,, Tipu approached him to fight against British. Just a collation I guess, and Napoleon can be an exception..

Sure,, Tipu approached him to fight against British. Just a collation I guess, and Napoleon can be an exception..

Could be.

And what do you make of his supposed affinity towards Islam ? You can google this.

Could be.

And what do you make of his supposed affinity towards Islam ? You can google this.
I heard that too.. Not sure, Perhaps, more research can come in future. But it is irrelevant. Do you think him being Muslim can shake current french govt minds?

Back
Top Bottom