What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Zibago @fitpOsitive @Goenitz @ps3linux @vishwambhar @KedarT

Watch this superb Dangdut-style Indonesian song performance. Reminds me of modern desi music.

Dangdut style borrows from South Asian and Arabic musical traditions.
It seemed like she was singing in Tamil... I don't know why I felt that.

That dangdut song is talking about sad story, so this is why she sing like that....:cry:

For dangdut song, I prefer when the song talk something happy like this

Watch this superb Dangdut-style Indonesian song performance
idk... the style...
but her voice seems fragmented.. or broken, good music, Seems like a howling/crying behind the voice.

@fitpOsitive yes, she sounds like tamil/chinese :P

a more melodious and night time song..

Edit: even with certain philosophy, especially the last line. Now, people have stopped making such songs.
The song 'meh zindagi ka stah nibhata chala gaya' is like a complete chapter from a good philosophical book..

idk... the style...
but her voice seems fragmented.. or broken, good music, Seems like a howling/crying behind the voice.

@Indos said just below @fitpOsitive's post :
That dangdut song is talking about sad story, so this is why she sing like that....:cry:

a more melodious and night time song..

This line brings to mind sitting on the terrace as the sun goes down, and silence...

Dhalta suraj dekhein aur hawa chu ke guzaray

Edit: even with certain philosophy, especially the last line. Now, people have stopped making such songs.

Kuch bhi jo achcha lagay
Aur milay bhi zaroori to nahi
Sach hai par hai ajeeb
Nice ! But we should first try our best to obtain ( "haasil" ) the things we want. Plan to change our life track if necessary.

The song 'meh zindagi ka stah nibhata chala gaya' is like a complete chapter from a good philosophical book..

Hmm, I will have to listen to it again.

Anyone remembers the “Axe Clanking” gang in Cobra:

Last edited:

Old memories ...

Music Channel Charts ... if anyone remembers ...

Yaadien ...

New Version:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom