What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

And how Kangana has changed now !
180 degree... her twitter account is suspended even for hatred/threatening remarks..
"Baby, you are the one but allowed hain na chaar"
this can put smile on every muslim man.. :P
And maybe you guessed that the hero is Abhishek Bachchan
ohhh.. i thought SRK... but 'pappa launch' is general term for heroes/heroines
And the director ( the bearded fellow ) acts finely in other AIB vids too
AIB are funny and creative people...

Really good alternative R&B

759C213A-F9F4-45FC-8A64-5C8F7BA5C853.png

Kajol ? Well, check at 01:41 in the first vid. She looks more like Priyanka Chopra. But in the second vid she looks like Kajol.

And in the second vid is the beginning music Gamelan music ?

Also, I still insist that Intan looks like an Indian. :enjoy:

Compare her to actress Sanjeeda Shaikh :

sanjeeda-beauty.jpg

Yup, Gamelan music, exist in both traditional Java and Bali music.

So few Indian women we have in Indonesia, most I see in Jakarta are mostly male expatriates

Talking about family band, does India have this kind of family we have in Indonesia ?

All of them are family, particularly father (Ahmad Dani) and their mother (Maia Estianti) are great musicians that can make many popular and hits songs

Their sons :

1. Ahmad Al Ghazali (vocal and guitar)
2. Abdul Qadir Jaelani (guitar)
3. Ahmad El Jalaludin Rumi (drum)

That fat little boy who play drum has become handsome guy after he become an adult

Allah SWT Junaid J. Ko Jannat Al Firdous mein aala muqaam ata karey:

Last edited:
So few Indian women we have in Indonesia, most I see in Jakarta are mostly male expatriates

OK.

Many years ago one of my mother's brothers used to live in your neighbor, Malaysia.

Talking about family band, does India have this kind of family we have in Indonesia ?

All of them are family, particularly father (Ahmad Dani) and their mother (Maia Estianti) are great musicians that can make many popular and hits songs

Their sons :

1. Ahmad Al Ghazali (vocal and guitar)
2. Abdul Qadir Jaelani (guitar)
3. Ahmad El Jalaludin Rumi (drum)

Jalaludin Rumi. Nice name.

Why is the singer, Ghazali, wearing shorts ?

But in India AFAIK there is no such family. But there used to be a legendary singer in the Hindi film industry, Kishore Kumar, whose elder son Amit, is also a singer. Kishore's second wife, Leena Chandavarkar, who in her heyday was one of the prettiest actresses :

leena-chandavarkar.jpg

That fat little boy who play drum has become handsome guy after he become an adult

OK.

Yep! How's it going? Good to see you back:-)

After your first id got banned I used to tag you thinking you would be back.

OK.

Many years ago one of my mother's brothers used to live in your neighbor, Malaysia.

Jalaludin Rumi. Nice name.

Why is the singer, Ghazali, wearing shorts ?

But in India AFAIK there is no such family. But there used to be a legendary singer in the Hindi film industry, Kishore Kumar, whose elder son Amit, is also a singer. Kishore's second wife, Leena Chandavarkar, who in her heyday was one of the prettiest actresses :

leena-chandavarkar.jpg

Yep, the vocalist and lead guitar name is Al-Ghazali, his father is a fan of Sufi Saints, so he name all of his sons based on famous Sufi Saints name.

That Indian lady look like South East Asian women.....

So look like @KedarT is our old friend in this music thread......

How about this Dangdut song, do you see any relation with Indian music ?

Another Dangdut song

Indonesian as South East Asian countries can look like East Asian or South Asian, the first Dangdut singer in the first songs look like East Asian girls and in the second song the female singer more look like Indian or Latin America lady

That Indian lady look like South East Asian women.....

OK.

So look like @KedarT is our old friend in this music thread......

Yes, he earlier was TheGreatMaratha and many times used to and continues to post his native Marathi language music.

How about this Dangdut song, do you see any relation with Indian music ?

This is a beautiful song ! And yes, lot of resemblance to Indian music, especially modern Hindi film music.

Those judges were justified in giving a standing ovation for her performance.

Another Dangdut song

India also a has a Rising Star competition. At least AFAIK there was just one season for Hindi music some years ago.

And yes some of the singing but a lot of the music resembles Indian music.

Indonesian as South East Asian countries can look like East Asian or South Asian, the first Dangdut singer in the first songs look like East Asian girls and in the second song the female singer more look like Indian or Latin America lady

Agreed.

---

OK, am logging-off now. You can leave your reply and I will reply tomorrow. But I will listen to the first song once more. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom