What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. 'Erti nakhvit' by the all-female Georgian band called Trio Mandili. Turn volume a bit high. @Goenitz introduced me to this lively band which performs traditional Georgian music and songs. Watch their other songs. They have a unique way of performing : Just going out on their village roads and recording on their cell phone. I believe why they have become famous online and offline is because of their simplicity of appearance and performance. Generally modest clothing, no swearing, no piercings, no drastic makeup etc. This opinion is also of the commentors in other vids of this group.

2. 'Hinech yafa' by the music group Light In Babylon from Istanbul. This song was displayed in the YT suggestions for song# 1. The instrument in the middle is similar to the Santoor from Kashmir. This band is international in its people, the woman singer-composer is a Jew from Israel, others are from other places.

3. 'Ek din teri raahon main' a Hindi song from the Hindi film Naqaab. An Iberian-style song.

---

@Mentee @Zibago @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Indos @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Meengla

@jamahir , @Meengla , @fitpOsitive , @newb3e

Nice songs. Here are two which the singers have dedicated to farmers of east punjab. If you dont know punjabi then your loss :-), I put both these songs at par with some from Knawar grewal

Nice songs. Here are two which the singers have dedicated to farmers of east punjab. If you dont know punjabi then your loss :-), I put both these songs at par with some from Knawar grewal

Bhai ji, assin tan kisay non nai si aakhia. Aao aap ei tur gaey si india Wallon. Punjab di Wand sikhan aap kiti si...
Or ager sikh khud beghyrti nai kerty tu Haryana or Dehli tak Pakistan main shamil hona tha, quidy k mutabiq.

Nice songs indeed even by me going only by the visuals, some words and the melody.

About the second song, the producers of it should have been careful about not including Khalistani imagery because the Modi government is already saying that the Punjabi protesters are being sponsored and encouraged by Khalistani proponents.

This accusation is other than the "normal" ones of the protesters having backing of Chinese and Pakistani agents, of Naxalites, of the tukde tukde gang and generally of all anti-nationals. :lol:

Bhai ji, assin tan kisay non nai si aakhia. Aao aap ei tur gaey si india Wallon. Punjab di Wand sikhan aap kiti si...
Or ager sikh khud beghyrti nai kerty tu Haryana or Dehli tak Pakistan main shamil hona tha, quidy k mutabiq.

Its not just them, have a look at history no other nation on earth (considering Punjabis are a nation unto themself) has given so much sacrifice in fighting invaders; Brits may be to an extent, but we have always been more tolerant, less racist and more trusting that is why we continue to be manipulated by all. Wont say more on this because those who have been manipulating us will jump again with their typical "victim BS"

Nice songs indeed even by me going only by the visuals, some words and the melody.

About the second song, the producers of it should have been careful about not including Khalistani imagery because the Modi government is already saying that the Punjabi protesters are being sponsored and encouraged by Khalistani proponents.

This accusation is other than the "normal" ones of the protesters having backing of Chinese and Pakistani agents, of Naxalites, of the tukde tukde gang and generally of all anti-nationals. :lol:

I think the way Punjab and Haryana and parts of UP are realizing the mistakes of past, soon it will become immaterial what gaudi media or govt say.

Like I keep saying NS/Mulla Fuzla nexus were the best things that ever happened for India and Modi is the best thing that has happened for Pakistan in the last 73 years.:-)

Last edited:
I think the way Punjab and Haryana and parts of UP are realizing the mistakes of past, soon it will become immaterial what gaudi media or govt say.

I hope so too. Already those farmers on the Delhi roads are refusing to speak to Godi media, calling them that and dalals of Mukesh Ambani.

Already 20+ protesters have died of cold and two have committed suicide in protest. The suicides being quite a pointless thing in my opinion. Modi hasn't visited the protests despite these deaths but has visited a Sikh temple for optics ( he is fond of optics ).

But the farmers are now organizing themselves. They have had unions before but not much big-scale activism until these protests.

Like I keep saying NS/Mulla Fuzla nexus were the best things that ever happened for India and Modi is the best thing that has happened for Pakistan in the last 73 years.:-)

Why do you say so ?

Back
Top Bottom