What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. 'Erti nakhvit' by the all-female Georgian band called Trio Mandili. Turn volume a bit high. @Goenitz introduced me to this lively band which performs traditional Georgian music and songs. Watch their other songs. They have a unique way of performing : Just going out on their village roads and recording on their cell phone. I believe why they have become famous online and offline is because of their simplicity of appearance and performance. Generally modest clothing, no swearing, no piercings, no drastic makeup etc. This opinion is also of the commentors in other vids of this group.

2. 'Hinech yafa' by the music group Light In Babylon from Istanbul. This song was displayed in the YT suggestions for song# 1. The instrument in the middle is similar to the Santoor from Kashmir. This band is international in its people, the woman singer-composer is a Jew from Israel, others are from other places.

3. 'Ek din teri raahon main' a Hindi song from the Hindi film Naqaab. An Iberian-style song.

---

@Mentee @Zibago @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Indos @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Meengla

Last edited:
I believe why they have become famous online and offline is because of their simplicity of appearance and performance
Also if you are married but living far far away from family, for year. Then you watch with some wishes and assumptions :D . However, their simplicity, natural singing plus video background seems like a happy place.. where no war has ever been fought. Like a remote mountainous happy place.
by the music group Light In Babylon from Istanbul. T
I like the music but not vocals... listen that before...
I shared Turkish koolbasti song.. which I like but mainly bcz of unique dance.

Last edited:
there was a singer also with that name. no longer sings I guess..

Ah.

from that age.. I like "ho gae ha mohabbat tum sa" fell in love with Kerala .. I hope those waterways are ok for bath.

I know that song. A happy-go-lucky type of song.

And I am sure the waterways are generally okay but I don't know what happens to the places where the houseboats are parked.

Also if you are married but living far far away from family, for year. Then you watch with some wishes and assumptions :D . However, their simplicity, natural singing plus video background seems like a happy place.. where no war has ever been fought. Like a remote mountainous happy place.

Maybe their place didn't see the 2008 war when Russia came in with soldiers and tanks.

I like the music but not vocals... listen that before...

Ah.

Me, I liked her vocals too.

Nice dance.

It wasn't Bhagyashree but raageshwari
it was a 18+++ song that time. Anyway, seems so childish both in lyrics and video..

I know that song. A happy-go-lucky type of song.

And I am sure the waterways are generally okay but I don't know what happens to the places where the houseboats are parked.
That was so refreshing to hear that no pollution has occurred.. A good video and romantic song. Not like today's saying size of hips, blouse, etc. Just a girl struggling really hard for a girl. And girl likes back because of his nature first.
Maybe their place didn't see the 2008 war when Russia came in with soldiers and tanks.
I know. Be it Mongol, plaque, Russian-Turk wars, WW1, WW2, small pox... etc.. that region always suffered.. But it seems like no calamity has touched it. I wish there was such place. (hobbit village in NZ :yahoo:).
I cannot find it but there was a poem.
"Kash ek asi basti ho
jahan roti zaher sa sasti ho"
or like this one, just wishes :( ...

It wasn't Bhagyashree but raageshwari
it was a 18+++ song that time. Anyway, seems so childish both in lyrics and video..

Yes, the entire song seems childish. I wonder why this song was 18+. :lol:

One comment on the page calls her "Indian lady Michael Jackson" ( though MJ was good ) and another calls her "Desi Britney Spears".

The top comment says that Raageshwari had facial paralysis and which she supposedly cured through will-power. Well, I too had partial face paralysis - Bell's Palsy - some years ago and it got cured through neurological medicines and facial exercises.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom