What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

1. 'Erti nakhvit' by the all-female Georgian band called Trio Mandili. Turn volume a bit high. @Goenitz introduced me to this lively band which performs traditional Georgian music and songs. Watch their other songs. They have a unique way of performing : Just going out on their village roads and recording on their cell phone. I believe why they have become famous online and offline is because of their simplicity of appearance and performance. Generally modest clothing, no swearing, no piercings, no drastic makeup etc.

2. 'Hinech yafa' by the music group Light In Babylon from Istanbul. This song was displayed in the YT suggestions for song# 1. The instrument in the middle is similar to the Santoor from Kashmir. This band is international in its people, the woman singer-composer is a Jew from Israel, others are from other places.

3. 'Ek din teri raahon main' a Hindi song from the Hindi film Naqaab. An Iberian-style song.

---

@Mentee @Zibago @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Indos @vishwambhar @TheGreatMaratha @Meengla

I am currently hearing this song, a new one made by Alfy Rev (Awwalur Rizqie Al-ffiror)

It is his English song, quite motivational @Goenitz How do you rate his song ?

I know. Be it Mongol, plaque, Russian-Turk wars, WW1, WW2, small pox... etc.. that region always suffered.. But it seems like no calamity has touched it.

Oh.

I wish there was such place. (hobbit village in NZ :yahoo:).

Hah hah.

I cannot find it but there was a poem.
"Kash ek asi basti ho
jahan roti zaher sa sasti ho"

Well that would be a communist place. :enjoy:

or like this one, just wishes :( ...

A lot of the words went above my head. :( Is there a translation ?

@jamahir
like this one.. epic
this one is also good

Nice recitations. This is my generally failed attempt at one recitation.

I am currently hearing this song, a new one made by Alfy Rev (Awwalur Rizqie Al-ffiror)

I like the colors of the flag at 03:47 mins.

It is his English song, quite motivational @Goenitz How do you rate his song ?

Mostly motivational yes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom