What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

What does the song name mean and what is it about ?
The name basically means 'During a rainy/wet evening'. It's a romantic song.
And Sagarika is a pretty woman though she must put on some weight. Zaheer Khan is a lucky man.
She is not as pretty for me as her lips could have been slightly thinner.

Both are Maharashtrians and both speak Marathi although Zaheer's mother tongue isn't Marathi but he is quite fluent in it. In fact, Zaheer speaks better Marathi than Rahul Dravid(m. Vijeta Pendharkar) but that might be because Dravid was born and brought up in Karnataka.

Just pointing out the small complexities of India.

Rauf Denktas, first president of Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus announces Turkish landing on radio, I listen to it every once in a while.

Comrade yes

я служу советскому союзу

My favourite one of all time @vostok :

Heck even the humming at the start sounds just like cold winter wind sound. Sets the mood perfect for the slow sustained yet rising crescendo of this great song!

This (I believe originally Turkish instrumental "Renkler ve Islıklar" by Efkan Şeşen) cover is great, I was somewhat obsessed with it a cpl years back:

Comrade @jamahir you got a favourite soviet tune?

My favourite one of all time @vostok :

Heck even the humming at the start sounds just like cold winter wind sound. Sets the mood perfect for the slow sustained yet rising crescendo of this great song!

This (I believe originally Turkish instrumental "Renkler ve Islıklar" by Efkan Şeşen) cover is great, I was somewhat obsessed with it a cpl years back:

Comrade @jamahir you got a favourite soviet tune?

Back
Top Bottom