What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

My little playlist for today :

1. Kaare Se, an atmospheric Hindi song by the lovely and cheerful Aarya Ambekar who sings primarily in Marathi.

2. Jazbaat, another Hindi song by Aarya.

3. Tumhe Yaad Karte Karte from the film Amrapali. Posting the not-so-good sound quality copy from gaana.com because the YouTube copy, although of better sound quality, is a bit too sensual for those observing Roza. Please watch the YT vid after Ramzaan.

---
@RealNapster @Mentee @TheGreatMaratha @SIPRA

@Naofumi, care for song Hindi songs ?
Would love to see Aarya singing songs in some big Bollywood movies. She deserves the recognition. Thanks for sharing her Hindi music.

1. Kaare Se, an atmospheric Hindi song by the lovely and cheerful Aarya Ambekar who sings primarily in Marathi.

3. Tumhe Yaad Karte Karte from the film Amrapali. Posting the not-so-good sound quality copy from gaana.com because the YouTube copy, although of better sound quality, is a bit too sensual for those observing Roza. Please watch the YT vid after Ramzaan.

---

@Naofumi, care for song Hindi songs ?

Golu Polu

Music - Avinash - Vishwajeet
Singer - Rohit Shyam Raut & Priya Bapat
Lyricist - Omkar Kulkarni

---

@Naofumi, care for some Hindi songs ?
For non-Hindi :-

Nice singing ( though I don't understand Punjabi ), nice music and nice acting.

The girl is quite pretty, seemed a desi and better version of the French actress Sophie Marceau who appeared in the Bond film The World Is Not Enough :

Sophie-Marceau.jpg

One Punjabi film song I like is Main Kinna Tenu Karda Ha. Nice music, lyrics and actors suiting the song.

Back
Top Bottom