What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Philip the Arab

When I said sh1ty, that was an understatement, it's disgusting I can't bare to listen to it more than a couple of seconds.. look at the way they are dressed their trousers are falling off...

I grew up in mostly in an Asian dominated area, my taste for music though wasn't compromised by people around me.. nor the artificial MTV charts. I listened to mostly underground hiphop i.e. Lowkey, Immortal technique.. Vinnie paz just to name a few, though I don't listen to that type anymore as grew out of it during my early Uni days... mentally torturing oneself is stupid, but it did open my political conscious which has stayed with me since..
Why is trap the biggest form of rap today if it is so shitty? Their clothing style is a culture from 25+ years ago.

I’m an old boy and growing up in West Indies (Jamaica) through the golden era of rock steady rubadub foundation reggae my play list is old I have thousands of cassettes as used to purchase them through school days right through my teenage young adult years all over the world nyc/London and especially from sweet Jamaica land .

Beating this for last few days

Warning you will not like .

No problems, glad you liked it.

Metals never been my thing. Stresses me out too much :lol:
Germanys greatest contribution towards modern music imo is this classic, still just as catchy today :D

Rammstein plays no metal..they play industrial...

Greatest contribution towards modern music from Germany is electronical....

The band Kraftwerk is the innovater and pioneer of electronic music...
The band's work has influenced a diverse range of artists and many genres of modern music, including synthpop, hiphop, post-punk, techno, club music.. today most music is made like they did it in the 1970´s

when you next visit your banking branch I recommend plugging in your headphones and listening to this while you wait. The experience will be intense.

Back
Top Bottom