What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

622944DA-2910-46A7-B572-A818C3AF2C6D.jpeg
BC387399-A736-4E2B-988B-897448E317AD.jpeg

This is real Turkish music not that turkish pop crap.

Does Pakistan have garbage pop music?

Yes sadly we have a lot of garbage pop singers but the ones from the 70s,80s and 90s were better I can say folk pop reached its peak all over in the mid 2000s

I was fan of Vital Signs back in 1980s

and Nazia Hasan

My dad is way more old school he is stuck in the 60s and 70s his Pakistani music tastes I tried bringing up Vital Sighs and Nazia Hasan once but he blinked and did not know about them lol, then again my pops in left Pakistan in 1977 so in the late 70s and early 80s pops was just bouncing around Africa,Europe and then America basically

Ironic I found this vid on the You Tube channel Rouge State Media which usually has clips from DPRK TV being DXeed and pulled from sat not like Pakistan was a rouge state in the 80s lol

When I think Das Model, I think .....

@Georg

Rammstein covered several famous songs from other bands... their tribut to their influencer...

Rammstein Stripped

orginal from Depeche Mode

they always add hardness but make their own version as grandios as the orginal...just in their way

You fan of Billy Idol?

back in the days yes:D

but to be honest even back in the days I thought he overdone it a little bit... my musice taste started with ACDC (and the endless rivalery in school with KISS fans) switched pretty soon more into electronical like Depeche Mode, New Order and DAF... and from there i opend to everything that sounds good for me no matter what,,if I like it I like it...

DAF the other 1980´s music :D not like George Michael and WHAM

in the early 80´s this song made every club goes crazy

Never heard of DAF. I get a feeling you belong to my generation. Yeh, I like Depeche Mode. From Germany New Order, Modern Talking, Nena etc figured in my list.

never claim Modern Talking with any serious musican in the same sentence :D Modern Talking was the begin of poptrash in Germany plastic music with model singer ... the downfall of good music.

good music from Germany ... Xaviar Naidoo... talented singer... great music...what upset many people is that he is a christian beliver and many songs have a religion touch...in the modern world not welcome..if you blend it out fantastic music great singer.

the first song that put him on the radar...

one of the songs that upset many... because he sings about god... Seine Straßen means his streets (God)

Back
Top Bottom