What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I'm willing to be people are going to say this is "Black people music" but would like to let you know that I grew up and lived until recently in a mostly minority Black, Hispanic, Arab area that is very poor compared to surrounding areas. This is the type of music I listened to since a very young age.

Last edited:
I'm willing to be people are going to say this is "Black people music" but would like to let you know that I grew up and lived until recently in a mostly minority Black, Hispanic, Arab area that is very poor compared to surrounding areas. This is the type of music I listened to since a very young age.

Urghhh... that's some sh1ty music, it's no wonder you grew up the way you did... well lets rectify those bad childhood influences, heck even @Retired Troll can use this as a detox therapy for his mental wellbeing..

Urghhh... that's some sh1ty music, it's no wonder you grew up the way you did... well lets rectify those bad childhood influences, heck even @Retired Troll can use this as a detox therapy for his mental wellbeing..

How is it shitty? You can't relate to that as you probably grew up in a house with both parents in a white neighborhood in the UK? Songs like these are very popular in America and the UK as noted by trap songs getting on European charts.

@Philip the Arab

When I said sh1ty, that was an understatement, it's disgusting I can't bare to listen to it more than a couple of seconds.. look at the way they are dressed their trousers are falling off...

I grew up in mostly in an Asian dominated area, my taste for music though wasn't compromised by people around me.. nor the artificial MTV charts. I listened to mostly underground hiphop i.e. Lowkey, Immortal technique.. Vinnie paz just to name a few, though I don't listen to that type anymore as grew out of it during my early Uni days... mentally torturing oneself is stupid, but it did open my political conscious which has stayed with me since..

Back
Top Bottom