What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Avicenna One of my favorite singer

Daughter of Mike Tramp (White Lion vocalist) wear Hijab, Isabel Tramp, his mother is Indonesian, Ayu Azhari.

isabelle-azhari.jpg

Last edited:
@jamahir
New romantic song from Indonesia (with English translation), do you have new collection of Indian song ?

Thanks for the song. Was it shot in Japan ?? I ask because in the middle, the heroine wears a Japanese dress ( kimono ).

Allow me to search for more Hindi / Indian songs for you later but in your song the scenes of the hero walking through the streets remind me of the Hindi song "Toh phir aao" ( Come to me ). Watch here and the lyrics translation is here. Sorry I wasn't able to find a translation in the vid itself. :-)

Last edited:
Thanks for the song. Was it shot in Japan ?? I ask because in the middle, the heroine wears a Japanese dress ( kimono ).

Allow me to search for more Hindi / Indian songs for you later but in your song the scenes of the hero walking through the streets remind me of the Hindi song "Toh phir aao" ( Come to me ). Watch here and the lyrics translation is here. Sorry I wasn't able to find a translation in the vid itself. :-)

Yes, It is shot in Japan as the story tells she went to Japan to catch the world and leaving him. I think he want to reach international audience by translating the lyrics into English.

Thanks bro for the song, it is a great song.

@Indos , another song of the same hero ( Emran Hashmi ) with lyrics in the vid. "Hamaari adhuri kahaani" ( Our incomplete story ).

Yes, another good song, I think this one is better, there is long dialog as well, typical Indian I guess :partay:, the viewer is also huge more than 140 million, but the ending seem not happy :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom