What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Indos

Did you have this drama? It was famous while I was growing up...Called Instinct and I think it was 1994. This is the OST with translation...Loved the song and the singer (also actor) was awesome!

Since I like the meaning of lyrics...here is the translation:

why not?

What kind of Chinese drama did you watch? I like the costume dramas. With the old dynasties as setting. And my Chinese drama favorite OST is this :

My most favorite Chinese drama, and my most favorite Chinese opening soundtrack.

@Indos

Did you have this drama? It was famous while I was growing up...Called Instinct and I think it was 1994. This is the OST with translation...Loved the song and the singer (also actor) was awesome!

Since I like the meaning of lyrics...here is the translation:

I dont think I watched any Chinese drama during 90's, what I actually watched during 90's were Chinese kungfu serial movies. I just watched Taiwanese drama during early 2000 that you also have watched.

What kind of Chinese drama did you watch? I like the costume dramas. With the old dynasties as setting. And my Chinese drama favorite OST is this :

My most favorite Chinese drama, and my most favorite Chinese opening soundtrack.
Yes historical style drama are lovely...I used to watch crime series also "detective investigation file" - All 1 to 4!

Arabic version of whole new world :o:
I am not sure if it is Arabic version or adulterated version lolzz

Let's go old :D

He may old, but his song's still beautiful.

Isyana Sarasvati, Indonesian Jazz. Well, it's not old, but it jazz, my favorite :D

@Indos, do you like Ebiet G Ade's song?
@Dubious, this is an old Indonesian song. Maybe you will like it.

Last edited:
Anyone likes Sun Wukong?

Original version

New version

Song about China's multitude of gods & legends.

Let's go old :D

He may old, but his song's still beautiful.

Isyana Sarasvati, Indonesian Jazz. Well, it's not old, but it jazz, my favorite :D

@Indos, do you like Ebiet G Ade's song?
@Dubious, this is an old Indonesian song. Maybe you will like it.

Yes I do bro but I like Iwan Fals song more like kemesraan song.

Each day the financial market is a battle, and this music gives me inspiration. Work hard, and you can achieve great things, but believe in yourself, never give up and push forward no matter what the odds are.

Back
Top Bottom