What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Indos

Now that is cringe worthy version of a whole new world:

@Khafee and @PakSword man he destroyed it! I was looking at the lyrics looking for the words he newly added..I am sure he said swiney at shining :unsure:

Allah reham keray! I nearly forgot most of the lyrics listening to him!

Allah Reham Kaeray - Yaqeenan, Reham bhi karay aur Hidayat bhi. Quran yaad hota nahi, liken gaanay faratay say!

@Indos

Did you have this drama? It was famous while I was growing up...Called Instinct and I think it was 1994. This is the OST with translation...Loved the song and the singer (also actor) was awesome!

Since I like the meaning of lyrics...here is the translation:

Qasam se, cant post here :(
why not?

@Indos

Did you have this drama? It was famous while I was growing up...Called Instinct and I think it was 1994. This is the OST with translation...Loved the song and the singer (also actor) was awesome!

Since I like the meaning of lyrics...here is the translation:

why not?

The song is nice, but its Bhojpuri :( Cant understand that, but melody is awesome, but video is quite revealing. :cry:

Another melodious song. Cant understand that as well. I hear foreign songs for their melody.

The song is nice, but its Bhojpuri :( Cant understand that, but melody is awesome, but video is quite revealing. :cry:

Another melodious song. Cant understand that as well. I hear foreign songs for their melody.
I used to listen to plenty of Chinese songs while watching Chinese tv series :pop:

MOST had good melody :p:

Song will go perfect with shabab or sharab :D
@Nilgiri @jamahir

2000,s before the mumble rappers were da bomb :D

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
@RealNapster

Eminem was THE rapper!! Still is!!
I remember listening him for hours understanding what he is saying!! :lol:
If i remember correctly, that obsession started with "I tried so hard" by linkin park though!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom