What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Indos

This takes me right back to college.

How I miss the 90's......

Good song. what language is it bro ? I think it is a soundtrack of movie isnt it ?

90's is famous with great song and bands. During that time I usually ride bicycle in the neighborhood after getting back from school. I also miss the time.

This Japanese song is famous in Indonesia around 80's

Good song. what language is it bro ? I think it is a soundtrack of movie isnt it ?

90's is famous with great song and bands. During that time I usually ride bicycle in the neighborhood after getting back from school. I also miss the time.

This Japanese song is famous in Indonesia around 80's

Mostly Icelandic.

And the last bit is a made up language called Hopelandic.

It was in Vanilla Sky I believe.

Pechla wala satya gya tha... boly to get too old... ye uska bacha hy... jwana... garm khon... josh me.

Any fan of Vikings ? I yesterday watched the episode where ragnar dies... loved the background track .. start is slow but lovely track. here,

_________

@Zibago , @Moonlight . @Nilgiri

Travis Fimmel was amazing in the role of Ragnar. Unfortunately the show has slowly gone in a downwards spiral after his death. Björn is the only character who interests me, but they just jumped over his exploits in the Mediterranean barely covering it.

The Last Kingdom is doing a much better job of showing the clash between the Anglo Saxons and the Great Heathen Army.

About the music. Wardruna have done a great job throughout the series. Truly captured the skaldic spirit.

Travis Fimmel was amazing in the role of Ragnar. Unfortunately the show has slowly gone in a downwards spiral after his death. Björn is the only character who interests me, but they just jumped over his exploits in the Mediterranean barely covering it

Yes . The show story is too much spreaded now, just like what happened to GOT between season 3 till season 6. They should have kept the ragnars sons in 2 groups atmost and covering them. Instead the split them in way more parts each doing his own thing with that more extra “separate” screen time for flokis adventure... so it lost the charm in last season you right

61873583-FBBD-4495-944B-9F5DA4C6034F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom