What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Indos

Absolutely gorgeous song.

It sounds good, the melody sounds simple but beautiful

Now my turn, it is my favorite Maher Zain song, it is Indonesian version, the lyrics is very beautiful if you understand.

Do you like rock music ? My recommended one, Skidrow

Recommended new Indonesian song

It sounds good, the melody sounds simple but beautiful

Now my turn, it is my favorite Maher Zain song, it is Indonesian version, the lyrics is very beautiful if you understand.

Do you like rock music ? My recommended one, Skidrow

Recommended new Indonesian song

Yea my first experiences with music as a kid was with the hair metal bands like Skid Row.

Actually no, the first musical experience I had was Michael Jackson.

But still, brings me back to the late 80's in elementary school.

I would walk to school listening to the cassette tapes I made by burning it from the radio on my Sony Walkman.

Bands like GNR, Poison, Def Leppard, Warrant, Motley Crue, Skid Row, etc, etc

Those were the days.....

Yea my first experiences with music as a kid was with the hair metal bands like Skid Row.

Actually no, the first musical experience I had was Michael Jackson.

But still, brings me back to the late 80's in elementary school.

I would walk to school listening to the cassette tapes I made by burning it from the radio on my Sony Walkman.

Bands like GNR, Poison, Def Leppard, Warrant, Motley Crue, Skid Row, etc, etc

Those were the days.....

Yup those years are awesome, particularly 1990's where so many rock band are making beautiful song. Actually my first cassette is Skidrow and the second one is Black album Metallica. I also went to heavy metal concert during that time.

Talking about Michael Jackson, when I first heard his song I thought he is a woman :D

I think every one that hear this song without knowing the singer will think that the singer is a woman

Back
Top Bottom