What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

My all time favorite <3 . Also sang it in ufone singing audition arranged in my uni . It was fun, got lots of praises .

My all time favorite <3 . Also sang it in ufone singing audition arranged in my uni . It was fun, got lots of praises .
Are you a good singer? :pop:
Would love to hear you sing :agree:
I am a bathroom singer. :lol:
My cat usually walks away if I sing in her presence. Not a great fan of me :undecided:

:undecided:

I think im normal but zara si koshish se gaa leti hu , im just like those usual uni guys n girls singing birds .. It depends on the listener .
I am a bathroom singer. :lol:
My cat usually walks away if I sing in her presence. Not a great fan of me :undecided:
Hahahah ... Your cat has no sense of aesthetics . :D

I literally know all the classics off by heart. My dad used too have tons off cassettes in his Suzuki jeep off attaullah Khan, talib Hussain, Allah ditta lonay wala, and many more whenever he took me for a ride he used too put them on.Sad really nowadays its Bollywood shit

Oh so your dad also contributed in our cultural tradition of attaullah songs in busses nd wagons . Yes sadly its mostly bollywood but I miss listening to atta ullah nd such singers .
Love singing n listening the ' idhar zindagi ka janaza ithy ga udhr zindagii dulhan bany gi ' and the ' tum chale aao pahaaron ki qasam ' .

عشق کو درد سر کہنے والوں سنو
کچھ بھی ہو ہم نے یہ درد سر لے لیا۔
ادھر زندگی کا جنازہ اٹھے گا
ادھر زندگی ان کی دلہن بنے گی۔
قیامت سے پہلے قیامت ہے یاروں

Last edited:
Lol, seems to be about being more level headed and happy with your relationships with people. And to use better judgement. I guess it's an ad for a bank. :D

Yup and ad but the melody is nice though :D

Back
Top Bottom