What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yeah that's sad but those are still available at eBay and the local market though you have to pay little extra but there are many alternatives.. so no worries and I won't lose a sleep ... For me vinyl is just an extra experience and I like it but still mostly I use the digital music and vinyl can't hold or be portable as music stored in 500gb sony hap so I have a backup on external hdd which I can carry and plugin my car's audio system.
well lp120 is good in the sense it offers both analog and digital (USB) so one can use can any option.
There are a lot of expensive options available like technics sl1200g but i will not spend my money on it. there are better causes to spend.

Vinyl is a different experience for me as well. I don't think it necessarily sounds better than digital, it just sounds different, and that's why I like it.

Digital is very clean and almost antiseptic like. Vinyl is not as clean and perfect sounding. But yet, has a warmth of analog that digital Lacks

I like both, and depending on my mood, will listen to one format or the other.

I do think that vinyl kind of makes the listener appreciate the record much more than digital. Digital it's very easy to just flip to the next song.

D
Vinyl is a different experience for me as well. I don't think it necessarily sounds better than digital, it just sounds different, and that's why I like it.

Digital is very clean and almost antiseptic like. Vinyl is not as clean and perfect sounding. But yet, has a warmth of analog that digital Lacks

I like both, and depending on my mood, will listen to one format or the other.

I do think that vinyl kind of makes the listener appreciate the record much more than digital. Digital it's very easy to just flip to the next song.
Well, Vinyl needs care like a child..cartridge, pin/needle, counter-weight, cleaning the records though thankfully Sweden has pretty clean air,...It is an old technology..but perhaps that's the charm, it adds a little of style and vintage look.. but otherwise digital HiRes is better, easier, modern, flexible and versatile... I could spend a lil fortune and Technics SL1200G but after listening to it, I couldn't justify expenditure when there are so many better causes to spend my money on..so AT LP120 is good enough till it works..the day it stops working, it would be the last TT and won't buy..at least this is my current stance...However may invest in upgrading my old home theatre system..

Vinyl is definitely a more costly format investment then digital music. To me, it's totally worth it.

Not that I'm some wealthy person that can afford to buy tons of albums and equipment, because I'm not.

I just prefer the warmth of analog to digital sometimes.

Aside from the turntable itself, the only other Investments I've made besides records are an inexpensive static Brush & stylus cleaner.

Many of the records in my collection were bought used. Mainly classic rock.

I also belonged to a few record club subscriptions.

Vinyl is definitely a more costly format investment then digital music. To me, it's totally worth it.

Not that I'm some wealthy person that can afford to buy tons of albums and equipment, because I'm not.

I just prefer the warmth of analog to digital sometimes.

Aside from the turntable itself, the only other Investments I've made besides records are an inexpensive static Brush & stylus cleaner.

Many of the records in my collection were bought used. Mainly classic rock.

I also belonged to a few record club subscriptions.
I like it but occasionally, I spend a lot more money on a good gaming system despite I have reduced gaming.. Right now I'm planning to upgrade projector..etc
As I said I used tube-amplifiers to produce the warm sound...but there are other software based methods to achieve the same effect.

And speaking of video-games ...just check this
Pakistani Video Gamer Beats World Champion Of The Game Tekken 7 in Dubai And The World Is Shocked T

I like it but occasionally, I spend a lot more money on a good gaming system despite I have reduced gaming.. Right now I'm planning to upgrade projector..etc
As I said I used tube-amplifiers to produce the warm sound...but there are other software based methods to achieve the same effect.

And speaking of video-games ...just check this
Pakistani Video Gamer Beats World Champion Of The Game Tekken 7 in Dubai And The World Is Shocked T

Interesting.. I don't game that much anymore. When I did, it was mainly first person shooters like Call of Duty.

I guess I just lost a lot of interest in the gameplay.

Probably wouldn't build a gaming rig and just end up with a console if I came back.

For now, my happiness comes from continuing my vinyl record Hobby.

I think I'm in love with Amazon Prime way too much :lol:

Interesting.. I don't game that much anymore. When I did, it was mainly first person shooters like Call of Duty.

I guess I just lost a lot of interest in the gameplay.

Probably wouldn't build a gaming rig and just end up with a console if I came back.

For now, my happiness comes from continuing my vinyl record Hobby.

I think I'm in love with Amazon Prime way too much :lol:
Man, basically we all are in the pursuit of happiness... for you is vinyl, for me little bit of vinyl, gaming and travelling :)
Amazon Prime is a great service in USA and Canada..here in Europe, it is useless since most of the videos/movies are restricted so I use VPN and since I signed up while I was in Atlanta with my credit card so I'm able to enjoy.

Man, basically we all are in the pursuit of happiness... for you is vinyl, for me little bit of vinyl, gaming and travelling :)
Amazon Prime is a great service in USA and Canada..here in Europe, it is useless since most of the videos/movies are restricted so I use VPN and since I signed up while I was in Atlanta with my credit card so I'm able to enjoy.

Well I wish you luck in your building of a really sick gaming system.

And I forgot you were in Europe. Glad you're still able to take advantage of prime with VPN.

Some people here in the states take that kind of stuff for granted.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom