What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

My musical baby :D
20181014_000636.jpg

Led Zeppelin II is such a great album, wasn't sure which track to post honestly.

It sounds so great on vinyl. I think I'm in love with my turntable :lol:
Couple it with tube amplifier to get a really warm sound..

Couple it with tube amplifier to get a really warm sound..

No tube amp for me. Although that's something I possibly plan on getting in the future.

For now, just using an A/V receiver with a phono input. Very happy with it (for now)

No tube amp for me. Although that's something I possibly plan on getting in the future.

For now, just using an A/V receiver with a phono input. Very happy with it (for now)
Definitely it depends on the taste... I'm normally content with the sound coming from the A/V I have from Marantz but my better half likes to plugin turntable into her VOX amplifier (for guitar)..so nothing fancy or special ...all we have to do is to change the tubes but still didn't need yet.

Definitely it depends on the taste... I'm normally content with the sound coming from the A/V I have from Marantz but my better half likes to plugin turntable into her VOX amplifier (for guitar)..so nothing fancy or special ...all we have to do is to change the tubes but still didn't need yet.

I have a CD player from Marantz. Barely use it anymore though. I like Marantz in general, good quality.

What kind of turntable do you have?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom