What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I really like how he says "baad-e-naseem" in the third opening line.
Try "Dastaan Ost". The music. :smitten:

Yes, it's nice.

In this vid version, at 2:30 mins the heroine looks a bit like Anushka Sharma.

And in this vid version, the scene aat 2:25 mins reminded me of the scene at 1:25 mins mins from the song "Maula mere Maula" from the Hindi film Anwar.

The genre of music reminded me of "Kaisi paheli zindagaani" from the Hindii film Parineeta.

Last edited:

One of best "dissonant" guitar solos ever in the middle...just wished it went on longer, but I think maybe its subtle hint to the message of the song too (fleeting, temporary life....but to accept it for what it is and not fear that).

@django @Arefin007 @Ashes @Joe Shearer @Hell hound
Nice psych rock mate. If you are on reddit, do look up r/psychedelicrock - some really good stuff there.

Btw check out this song from Tame Impala, neo psych. Pretty dope

Trippy, innit?

For old dogs---. Any of you saw these The Good The Bad The Ugly

& a Fistful of Dollars when they first came out---?

Not when they first came out (I wasn't born yet etc)....but when I watched them (my dad was like, time for you to watch some real movies kid), it was as Keats wrote: Then felt I like some watcher of the skies, When a new planet swims into his ken

@SOUTHie :P @django

Not when they first came out (I wasn't born yet etc)....but when I watched them (my dad was like, time for you to watch some real movies kid), it was as Keats wrote: Then felt I like some watcher of the skies, When a new planet swims into his ken

@SOUTHie :P @django
Nice share, Kudos to you and @MastanKhan bhai:cheers:

Can't get this outta my head after watching the movie "Black Panther"

Back
Top Bottom