What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

There was also this guitarist with Cream I forgot his name, he had this absolutely wicked riffs, also that band who did a song called "brothers in arms".

Heh, a little known guy called Eric Clapton I believe ;)

brothers in arms was dire straits, funny thing someone I was literally chatting with yesterday couldnt remember their name either, but he referenced their song "money for nothing"....amazing how the great music stays with us past names etc...

I am more into 90s Britpop, bands like Radiohead, Oasis, Blur

Very solid. Grew up on their music. Oasis holds a very special place in my heart....they were like the beatles in the 90s hehe.... I still love putting champagne supernova on when I'm in the middle of a long road trip watching the scenery go by....

Mate if you are into 80s psych rock, do check out their modern day equivalents post punk subgenres like alt rock, I think you'll like it

For sure for sure, its not all a lost cause these days, but its like water....tastes best closest to the source for me hehe.

Heh, a little known guy called Eric Clapton I believe ;)

brothers in arms was dire straits, funny thing someone I was literally chatting with yesterday couldnt remember their name either, but he referenced their song "money for nothing"....amazing how the great music stays with us past names etc...
Yes and yes !! You know your music mate. There's so much new stuff going on I completely forgot them
Very solid. Grew up on their music. Oasis holds a very special place in my heart....they were like the beatles in the 90s hehe.... I still love putting champagne supernova on when I'm in the middle of a long road trip watching the scenery go by....
My fave Manc group. First heard wonderwall on vh1 classic and hooked ever since
For sure for sure, its not all a lost cause these days, but its like water....tastes best closest to the source for me hehe.
Well dont give up there's still lot of good stuff out there. Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom