What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

bloody brilliant movie by Sergio Leone. Even better than some actual American westerns. I am going to watch it again.
The final showdown between Bronson and Fonda is truly epic, apparently this song was being played in the background whilst scene was being filmed, gives me goosebumps.Kudos bro

Satyricon....Fuel for Hatred....

Napalm Death...Incinerator....yes...

The one and only Slayer.......Divine Intervention....

Slayer...killing fields....one of their best...

Machine Head....Blood for Blood.....

Davidian......White Trash metal......let freedom ring with a shotgun blast....

Last edited:
1000 lies told a thousand times....

Why dont you ask me what it feels like to be a freak...here's Rob zombie...demon speeding..

Replace the girl with a spiritual entity...love the song

It is a most exquisite instrument. Do listen to my posted two pieces and give your thoughts on it.

Cuban?? In this same song?? I missed out that part. Which mins:secs??

The drummer is Cuban. He spoke in one of the other behind the scenes (which song I cant remember). His name is Ernesto Lopez Maturell.

He is, yes, for the reason you gave.

Are you familiar with another genius, the Indian films music director, A. R. Rahman?? He was the music director for the 2015 Iranian film, Muhammad: The Messenger of God.

I am aware of the name. Is he involved in experimental music? I have perceived him as a "filmy" director but I am open to correction.

Some of the instrumentals reminded me of another Turkish song, 'Saza niye gelmedin', music composer a Jewish gentleman by name Eliyahu Sills.

Speaking of him, I like a Hebrew song of his called 'Durme durme', especially the flute at 2:18 mins.

Though I neither know Turkish nor Hebrew, I like both pieces.

True there is a clear resemblance.

Thanks for this.

My pleasure :)

Sepultura....Roots.....

Metallica - Enter Sandman........What an intro....

RIP Lemmy.....Ace of Spades...........

My own Summer....Deftones.......

Queen Adreena - she is proper f****g nuts.....Medicine jar....

Time for some Ragga....Cutty Ranks....Limb by Limb....I grew up with this shit...

Light up and chill.....Gregory...Night Nurse.....

Remember the London riots....LOL! Bob Marley.....Burnin' and lootin' tonight.....This was also used as the opening sequence to the french classic film La Haine....

@Kambojaric , do listen ( on a stereo speaker set ) this song from the film Ghulam - Ayi ayi yo. The music is by A.R.Rahman. I especially like the beats which stand out in stereo.

OST of Gomorra, an Italian series based on the novels by Roberto Saviano regarding the Napolitan maffia. Really recommend this series, doesnt glamorize the maffia lifestyle like so many other movies/series do, but rather shows the cold brutal reality of how badly they affect the environments which they infest. In some ways it is a universal depiction of how kids growing up in crime infested areas get drawn into a bad lifestyle.

@Kambojaric , do listen ( on a stereo speaker set ) this song from the film Ghulam - Ayi ayi yo. The music is by A.R.Rahman. I especially like the beats which stand out in stereo.

To be honest not my kind of music. I generally speaking do not like "filmy" music. Having said that I googled some of Rahman's compositions and he seems to have done a great job in the Iranian movie you mentioned previously. This music really transports you to the desert :D

Jungle Brothers.....I'll house you...A club classic circa 1989....

Salsa House DJ Richie Rich...Salsa House...1989.....Chicago underground....

Little Louise French Kiss.....This is basically an orgasm in music....Just listen to this till the end....Rated 18....1988 or thereabouts...At some point this was banned in clubs....Too much testosterone.

Drop some LSD and you get this......Stakker Humanoid....From the days of Acid House.....Purple Ohms and White Doves....Acidddd...........

Acid Thunder...Fast Eddie.....Drop Acid and see your dreams with your eyes open wide......UK Acid Raves from the late 80's.....When the paradigm shifted....We wanted freedom....

This is Ska...Acid...Drop one...tune in and then tune out....The raves of the 80's...........

Tottenham,North London......20 seconds to comply......Brit hop....

Junglist Massive...North London....This guy holds a world record for the number or words per minute....That is either true or some myth everyone believes...listen from 4 minutes on...Stephanie, I know this is your cousin...LOL!

The Prodigy.....Smack my Bi**h up.....UK, not U-S-A.............Asha Bhosle on this track....

The Prodigy, Breathe, Psychosomatic.....Listen to this at volume 11 with base turned up...

I'm the trouble starter, I'm the instigator...I'm the twisted fire starter...........

Before I head out, one last club classic, Paul Oakenfold, ready steady go..Korean mix....Good night, and fck you all....

Drop some LSD and you get this......Stakker Humanoid....From the days of Acid House.....Purple Ohms and White Doves....Acidddd...........

Acid Thunder...Fast Eddie.....Drop Acid and see your dreams with your eyes open wide......UK Acid Raves from the late 80's.....When the paradigm shifted....We wanted freedom....

This is Ska...Acid...Drop one...tune in and then tune out....The raves of the 80's...........
Proper meth for house junkies. And acid house is such a wicked genre

Progressive house by Alex metric

@KAL-EL check out Alex metric some of the finest electro-house ive heard

Back
Top Bottom