What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Tony Iommi, probably the best rock guitarist in the Universe....Who else can play this good with plastic fingers? lol

Ok. This is Blur nineties britpop

Didnt they do that song about 'girls who like boys who do girls like they're boys.....' lol. Blur and Oasis are the most over-rated bands in Britain in my opinion. They defined Brit-pop and are the reason why I actually hate that genre. No offence.

Didnt they do that song about 'girls who like boys who do girls like they're boys.....' lol. Blur and Oasis are the most over-rated bands in Britain in my opinion. They defined Brit-pop and are the reason why I actually hate that genre.
I find verve and pulp to be overrated but gotta disagree on oasis

Brit rock give me Kasabian and Radiohead anytime

I find verve and pulp to be overrated but gotta disagree on oasis

Brit rock give me Kasabian and Radiohead anytime

I like Radiohead, but would you class them as Britpop? Radiohead are a decent band but more rock than pop.

Britpop rivalry Blur vs Oasis. Remember "gobshite' damon lmao

Last edited:
It is a most exquisite instrument. Do listen to my posted two pieces and give your thoughts on it.
It is indeed exquisite.

I am familiar with just one of his works - 'The good, the Bad and the Ugly'. I especially like the final duel scene.

Reading his wiki entry, it turns out that he also did work for 'The Battle of Algiers' about the Algerian freedom struggle. I have watched that film and it is quite a realistic film. Speaking of which, one of the characters, Colonel Matheiu, looks quite dangerous. Seems he was a former soldier in the French Resistance during WW2 and later took part in the France-Vietnam war :
Morricone's works on the Man with no name trilogy are indeed epic, he also worked on many other spaghetti westerns and did collaborations with artists such as Joan Baez
Also aside from his Eastwood trilogy he did music for "Once upon a time in the west".
One of my faves

It is indeed exquisite.

Morricone's works on the Man with no name trilogy are indeed epic, he also worked on many other spaghetti westerns and did collaborations with artists such as Joan Baez
Also aside from his Eastwood trilogy he did music for "Once upon a time in the west".
One of my faves
bloody brilliant movie by Sergio Leone. Even better than some actual American westerns. I am going to watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom