What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

While we are in this theme, few pieces quite grasp the lonely void of Space like this one. IRL, could have been a good theme for Michael Collins as he kept silent vigil while his buds were on the lunar landscape.:

Yeah, it could have been the wait music - as he waited for his colleagues to return.

And it sounds similar to the theme music of the film 'Platoon' :

Imru Al Qais sounds very nice

Here is some more poetry I find rather pleasant:

Shame the stupid background music ruins some of them.

The day most Pakistanis are similar to you guy's - @django @Zibago Pakistan will be a developed country.

I think any country would be lucky to have folks like them as citizens and yes the country would be developed and then some too if a good portion of ppl were like them.

Ink spots did a great "original" version for "My Prayer", archetypal vacuum tube radio sound.

I do feel the platters improved on it (again the backing vocals were crucial) and gave the ultimate apex to this classic.

BTW the tune comes from an earlier French/Romanian song:

I think any country would be lucky to have folks like them as citizens and yes the country would be developed and then some too if a good portion of ppl were like them.
But it will be an extremely tharki with extremely good taste in music country with nosheen as our first lady and mehwish as our spouse of prime minister:p:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom