What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

'Do not go gentle into that good night' , a tribute to the space-based films from Hollywood. The music is a track from the film Interstellar :

@django @Zibago @Levina @BDforever @Mentee

@Bilal9 @RealNapster @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @Moonlight

Make the volume loud, on speaker if present.

Evergreen. @django @jamahir

When it’s evening & cloudy above that windy and this song is on. Perfect combination

Now, Is the version you have posted the same as this :

My version is about two minutes shorter. But the last three minutes... Fantastic !!

I listened to this version because my machine hangs after this page is loaded and I click on 'play' in the soundcloud play area.

By the way, you are not on forum nowadays. Sab khair??

Last edited:
075.jpg

'Do not go gentle into that good night' , a tribute to the space-based films from Hollywood. The music is a track from the film Interstellar :

@django @Zibago @Levina @BDforever @Mentee

@Bilal9 @RealNapster @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @Moonlight

Make the volume loud, on speaker if present.

Now, Is the version you have posted the same as this :

My version is about two minutes shorter. But the last three minutes... Fantastic !!

I listened to this version because my machine hangs after this page is loaded and I click on 'play' in the soundcloud play area.

By the way, you are not on forum nowadays. Sab khair??
Are you referring to me bro?

No, I was referring to @Moonlight. She is rarely seen lately.

But am I right that you too come here once in a blue moon?? Or maybe I don't visit the same forum sections that you do. :)
I have become very busy with work and my personal life , usually dec is a very busy month for me . :)

Been listening to the great rock classics lately, oh lovely guitar riff that went on and on...where art thou?

The closest competitor (and arguably superior) to Freebird this one!

Back
Top Bottom