What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

There're different type of bajas which wifeyz play, If not wallet than it will be something els but your Baja will play and sing loud and high that's for sure. :lol::lol::lol:

That's more logical and productive as a wise man learn from other's mistakes rather than his own.
but my dear brother Shadi ka laddu khaa hi chyky ho tou ab tayyar ho jao :p:D
As they say "It is useless to cry over the spilt milk"

Yes, all i want to give you some motivation and advise that " Kuch bhi nahi ho ga, mat ghabraao " :partay:
Not really...all you trying is to scare me :mad: and I'm not buying it :victory:because I believe everyone has his own destiny and some people are just jealous :lol::lol: ku ke unka apna baja baja hota ha :lol:

Not really...all you trying is to scare me :mad: and I'm not buying it :victory:because I believe everyone has his own destiny and some people are just jealous :lol::lol: ku ke unka apna baja baja hota ha :lol:

Not really, but that Begam thing is common among all men. So i just want to make you extra conscious :P

Not really, but that Begam thing is common among all men. So i just want to make you extra conscious :P
Some of the issues are peculiar to Pakistani / Muslim begums and those are due to staying at home the whole day and having the free time to think about the schemes to control the husband and his money. They want to offload all ghams to their husbands and they themselves become "be-ghums" (YKWIM ;)).

Here, there are some other types of issues related to freedom and intermingling but those become mostly invalid if the girl is a faithful Muslima. And let you know that I know more about how the marriage works than most of my married friends and that's because I have been acting as their confidante and a counsellor for their family issues and learnt a great deal :D

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more on that Be-Gham part. :enjoy:
Life ka maza sharing mein hy and after marriage you will get that blessing more and more InshaAllah.

Someone shared that song and i think it's good, specially poetry

Great so finally we have an agreement :enjoy:

It is strange that though I never fell in love but these lyrics have deep influence on me and I love this language Seraiki and in Multan they speak this language in addition to Punjabi and Urdu (I think most people don't know about Seraiki). I believe that the true love (love of Allah) has been subject of many sufi poets.

Great so finally we have an agreement :enjoy:

For the time being . . . :pop:

It is strange that though I never fell in love but these lyrics have deep influence on me and I love this language Seraiki and in Multan they speak this language in addition to Punjabi and Urdu (I think most people don't know about Seraiki). I believe that the true love (love of Allah) has been subject of many sufi poets.

Indeed,
The Seraiki language is more fascinating me than Punjabi. I remember the famous dialog of Cap. Kashif from ABC about Seraiki and i loved it.

For the time being . . . :pop:

Indeed,
The Seraiki language is more fascinating me than Punjabi. I remember the famous dialog of Cap. Kashif from ABC about Seraiki and i loved it.
I like this language actually I can understand like more than 50% and even speak a few words. We had a driver who used to speak very nice Seraiki and also sing a lot of Seraiki kalam too though at that time I didn't like (I was young) but now I miss that.

I like this language actually I can understand like more than 50% and even speak a few words. We had a driver who used to speak very nice Seraiki and also sing a lot of Seraiki kalam too though at that time I didn't like (I was young) but now I miss that.

Honestly, Seraiki feels like Aaloo Bukhary Ki Chatni :P

Honestly, Seraiki feels like Aaloo Bukhary Ki Chatni :P
you mean sweet and sour at the same time.. :D yeah it is sweet but sour to speak I mean it can be difficult to speak :)
Hey I defeated her in the video game after so many tries and I'm feeling so good today.

lol. So it began :enjoy::partay:
which game btw ?

A song dedicated to you (in these days). :lol::lol:

It has been going on for quite some time whether it is 5k run or video games :) I have a formidable "opponent"
Games: Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8 :) (actually she won more initially because I have been out of practice for quite some time and was also a bit reserved :) )

It has been going on for quite some time whether it is 5k run or video games :) I have a formidable "opponent"
Games: Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8 :) (actually she won more initially because I have been out of practice for quite some time and was also a bit reserved :) )

On mobile ! :tup:
I thought it is like in-front of 1 on 1 on PS4 or Xbox.

Back
Top Bottom