What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Last edited:
Superb and based on "Godfather" theme, one of my fave movies ever.
@Well.wisher

Her voice is beautiful and she sung superbly.
Godfather is the all time best movie...ever even musically..here in Sweden and also in USA..in metro stations, you can see the artists playing the Godfather tunes in mornings. Sometimes I just take a coffee from Seven-Eleven and listen to these artists while sipping the coffee on a cold morning, drop some coins and go to the office.

Hamara jo bajna thaa baj chuka, Ab apni kher manao Kaky :partay:
Masomiyat tab tk mehsoos hoti hy jb tk wallet zoja k qabza mein nahi jaata :D
Nice song btw :tup:
Wallet wala baja is more local to Pakistan and Pakistani wives. Here women are used to earn money through work so if their husbands give them, most of them are grateful and happy. Since she was born grew up here... so that baja is not valid for me :enjoy:

However, one thing is universal among all women across the globe and that is "suspicion and doubt" about their husband's involvement with another women. I stay clear of the women...always maintain a respectable distance and that she already knows :) so I hope I will sail through cleanly with minimal of issues :)

Also, I have keenly observed my married friends over the years and learned from their mistakes ...:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Wallet wala baja is more local to Pakistan and Pakistani wives. Here women are used to earn money through work so if their husbands give them, most of them are grateful and happy. Since she was born grew up here... so that baja is not valid for me :enjoy:

There're different type of bajas which wifeyz play, If not wallet than it will be something els but your Baja will play and sing loud and high that's for sure. :lol::lol::lol:

I have keenly observed my married friends over the years and learned from their mistakes ...:lol::lol:

That's more logical and productive as a wise man learn from other's mistakes rather than his own.
but my dear brother Shadi ka laddu khaa hi chyky ho tou ab tayyar ho jao :p:D

Back
Top Bottom