What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Nice. Especially the "tayn tayn" sound ( wind instrument?? ).

The on-vid sound-level graphics reminded me of the OST, 'Death is the road to awe', from the fine sicence-fiction film, 'The fountain', which had a similar graphic effects. I am unable to find that particular vid but I am posting another vid of the OST anyway :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3skXjCmvVc

---

@django @Zibago @Levina @RealNapster @Moonlight

@Bilal9 @Joe Shearer @Mentee

Faiz Poetry and most soul crushing song I have listened to:

Un dukhi maaon ke naam
Raat mein jin ke bachche bilakhte hain aur
Neend ki maar khaaye hue baazuon se sambhalte nahi
Dukh bataate nahi
Minnaton zaariyon se behelte nahi

:smitten: .. ;) .
;beautiful .

@django plz recommend some good or horror hollywood movies. Im bored as hell .
Predestination top movie full of twists and turns, really intelligent movie,,,,,,Poker night starring Ron Perlman,,,,,12 Monkeys Bruce Willis movie,,,,If you can find downloads, make sure you watch Brazilian serial killer drama "Merciless", make sure it has sub-titles.Kudos W-J

Predestination top movie full of twists and turns, really intelligent movie,,,,,,Poker night starring Ron Perlman,,,,,12 Monkeys Bruce Willis movie,,,,If you can find downloads, make sure you watch Brazilian serial killer drama "Merciless", make sure it has sub-titles.Kudos W-J
Thnx .. : )

Its hollywood ? U watched it ? Its worth watching ?

This actress got national award for her performance on this super hit film...language you don't understand

She is having a dual character in this film....who consider her husband as enemy once become violent

The beauty of this film is that her husband does know only at the end of film that her wife also possess ghost nature and he was suspecting another lady for all bad happening in that bungalow.

Her husband friend came to their place for treatment for other suspected lady, later found that his friends wife is the main culprit and suspected lady do not have any problem.He finally told his friend the truth and the scene is that once he try to check his wife if she possess dual nature, if he make objection on her demand.She totally become another lady with supernatural power once violent(Taking bed with one hand).

@django plz recommend some good or horror hollywood movies. Im bored as hell .

'The last days on Mars' - sci-fi horror story set on planet Mars.

Back
Top Bottom