What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

listening to on Beats studio 2.0 wireless, kickass! PS its a repeat but first 6 mins of awesomeness

And now the obligatory Jazz joke:

What's the difference between a jazz musician and an extra large pizza?
The pizza can feed a family of four.

@RAMPAGE your opinion on vivaldi (another great baroque composer)?

My opinion on him would not be very qualified. From the little that I do know of him, I'll conclude that he does not share the natural and effortless genius of Mozart and nor does he possess the conscientiousness and intricateness of Bach (the attributes of his which attract me, perhaps because I think I share them with him). I am very new to the classical music and despite spending a couple of hours a day listening to it, I have yet to truly move on to Paganini and Vivaldi. I cannot truly grasp a piece in a single hearing and hence my limitations on the matter.

And now the obligatory Jazz joke:

What's the difference between a jazz musician and an extra large pizza?
The pizza can feed a family of four.
No love for classical music?

@Nilgiri

By the way, I saw the trailer of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Looks good. Also, which composition would you say is the most romantic one for waltzing?

You planning on impressing a lady friend? :P

So many to choose, but this one came to mind:

For a moment there I thought I had offended you.

Impressing is not the word here. I have other ways of doing that. Just thinking. :P

Its the scene where he plays the music for the whole prison:

One of my favourite scenes ever on film!
Ah yes, of course. But back when I saw it, the only thing I knew about classical music was Beethoven's 9th symphony on my Windows XP.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom