What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yes I have his Vivaldi suite on CD. I have heard a lot of his Bach as well...but need to explore that more fully.
Post something Russian for me when you have time. Something with violin. By the way, I hope we can go on like this even if our countries do go at war. :lol:

Post something Russian for me when you have time. Something with violin. By the way, I hope we can go on like this even if our countries do go at war. :lol:

Don't worry about war...usual yearly nonsense I am tired of it..

I will gladly oblige you with this Russian piece performed by the delicate hands of Ms. Hahn:

15 minutes onward is an absolute treat.

Glazunov's last ballet (four seasons) is quite the spectacle as well. I watched it once in Toronto, well worth it!

Language is familiar, think it might have something to do with Rajasthan or close region...
@Levina ,@anant_s ...
It's Hindi only. Nooh????

Bro you gotta hear this. Whoever I have played it to has got addicted to this song. Since last few days me and my colleagues hv been hooked to this song. Ranbir,Aishwarya, Anushka and Fawad make the story line interesting. >>>

Let's hope that at least the cleavage attracts our thread visitors if the name Mozart cannot.

Back
Top Bottom