What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Bhai that is one of my all-time fav movies.

Yes indeed. I forgot if I asked....but have you seen "Road to Perdition"? Had a great soundtrack and Paul Newman was such a class act in it.

I think it was one of his last movies (along with the voice for Doc in Cars). I sure do miss his presence in a movie these days!

Just listen to this piece of sublime music from that movie:

@RAMPAGE

I think its Thomas Newmans best work ever to be honest.

Yes indeed. I forgot if I asked....but have you seen "Road to Perdition"? Had a great soundtrack and Paul Newman was such a class act in it.

I think it was one of his last movies (along with the voice for Doc in Cars). I sure do miss his presence in a movie these days!

Just listen to this piece of sublime music from that movie:

@RAMPAGE

I think its Thomas Newmans best work ever to be honest.
indeed i have seen it, good film, though Newman was a bit past his prime, in his prime he was face of Hollywood.

No idea if it is still there. It was in 1-9 industrial area.
I have certainly never come across it, next time i am in the area i will look out...btw kohsar market is the best place for nice looking lasses, not uncommon to see pak actresses their.Kudos bhai

indeed i have seen it, good film, though Newman was a bit past his prime, in his prime he was face of Hollywood.

True that! Past the sting, there was cool hand luke, butch cassidy and many others!

This is a self preservation society!

I always wonder how the ending turned out for them :P
HAHAHAHAHAH, that is a question that I have always pondered with............Hmmmmmm Charlie I have an idea...Kudos yaar you really are a movie connoisseur.

One word: Wah!

@Nilgiri What do you think?

An exquisite rendition I must say. There is a natural combo here between Bach and Hahn

I was actually listening to Handel's sarabande earlier.....a main feature of the movie "Barry Lyndon" - one of Kubricks masterpieces.

I would highly recommend it. @django Have you watched this one?

It had this wonderful sublime piece of music by the great schubert too!

Dat cello :o:

An exquisite rendition I must say. There is a natural combo here between Bach and Hahn

I was actually listening to Handel's sarabande earlier.....a main feature of the movie "Barry Lyndon" - one of Kubricks masterpieces.

I would highly recommend it. @django Have you watched this one?

It had this wonderful sublime piece of music by the great schubert too!

Dat cello :o:
I have heard Handels sarabande before but I could not quite picture where it was from, it was used in raid 2, but no I have not seen Barry Lyndon but I certainly intend too.nice share bhai and kudos

Back
Top Bottom