What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Mozart is the winner.

This is the most sublime piece I've heard. Specifically the adagio.

Yes I remember when I first came across it, the words of Keats describe it best:

Then felt I like some watcher of the skies
When a new planet swims into his ken

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

What do you guys think I should do with a short story that I'm writing? Would probably be a 6000 word story. Should I make a compilation?

Of course he is.

@Nilgiri In your face. :P

You first had only oboe on your reply....nice editing hehe....though I guess woodwind covers it.

But I will take the point for stating what specific composition I believed it to be :P thank you very much!

You first had only oboe on your reply....nice editing hehe....though I guess woodwind covers it.

But I will take the point for stating what specific composition I believed it to be :P thank you very much!
Oi! I posted it before. The piece came to mind the moment I hit the reply button.

Its been ages since I've written anything remotely literary (guess I would have to go back to high school).

Too much time has elapsed where I have been writing too much technical, science based stuff....my mind is almost completely hard wired now to write engineering documents and reports :P

But I have always been a passionate reader, so maybe later on in life when I have more time to myself for creative pursuits, I shall pick up the pen again and see what happens :)

My gut says go for a compilation, I always like a bit of a collection/theme/family for any thing that is "made" compared to stand alone (in general). Leo Tolstoy's short stories I remember, I couldn't put down at all.

Its been ages since I've written anything remotely literary (guess I would have to go back to high school).

Too much time has elapsed where I have been writing too much technical, science based stuff....my mind is almost completely hard wired now to write engineering documents and reports :P

But I have always been a passionate reader, so maybe later on in life when I have more time to myself for creative pursuits, I shall pick up the pen again and see what happens :)

My gut says go for a compilation, I always like a bit of a collection/theme/family for any thing that is "made" compared to stand alone (in general). Leo Tolstoy's short stories I remember, I couldn't put down at all.
If I go for a theme like Switch Bitch etc, I'd end up attracting more criticism than George RR Martin. Loug pathar marain gai. :P

Too much tragedy after a ride of breathtaking romance. :D

@Nilgiri

If I go for a theme like Switch Bitch etc, I'd end up attracting more criticism than George RR Martin. Loug pathar marain gai. :P

Too much tragedy.

You have a musical passion, why not bring that in somehow?

But sometimes our passions are the most difficult to write about I find :undecided:

But sometimes our passions are the most difficult to write about I find :undecided:
Oh I did.

Easy to write about but difficult to let someone read it.

Back
Top Bottom