What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Nilgiri

Nothing to do with music but what about Parson's Pleasure? I love that one. :P

Yep thats a classic too hehe.....the ending was too funny.

Did you know Roald Dahl did the screenplay for the Bond movie "You only live twice"?

One of my favourite bond themes! Story was pretty good too!

Yep thats a classic too hehe.....the ending was too funny.

Did you know Roald Dahl did the screenplay for the Bond movie "You only live twice"?

One of my favourite bond themes! Story was pretty good too!
The Emperor has yet to reach its conclusion so I'll listen to all that afterwards. Not turning off the lights and lying down is bad enough already.

I do love Nancy Sinatra's old man though.

The Emperor has yet to reach its conclusion so I'll listen to all that afterwards. Not turning off the lights and lying down is bad enough already.

I do love Nancy Sinatra's old man though.

Nancy Sinatra was one of the last class acts imho....not many songs out there but all top notch for the most part.

Yeah Frankie wasn't too bad either :P

Ah, there it is. You don't like him, do you? :D

Frankie? Sang this absolute stunner of a song:

among countless other great ones I can never tired of?!?!?

I was just pulling yer leg hehe....he is one of my favourites.

Great acting career too, I'll never forget his presence in this one:

Frankie? Sang this absolute stunner of a song:

among countless other great ones I can never tired of?!?!?

I was just pulling yer leg hehe....he is one of my favourites.

Great acting career too, I'll never forget his presence in this one:

Thank God. How I love that song of his. :D

@Joe Shearer

What about you?

@Joe Shearer

What about you?

Going down nostalgia lane. I remember both 'Bang Bang...' and 'These Boots Are Meant For Walking' from the time they were released, kids. Always hated Frankie, loved his singing. I almost called him a Wop Bastard, realised it would get me negative rated, and changed my mind. :angel:

@Joe Shearer

What about you?

I was always planned to sing this song for our high school graduation event....but the bozos 1 year before me beat me to it :P and we had the lame "Imagine" sung for ours instead (along with some puff daddy remix i wont speak of)

Going down nostalgia lane. I remember both 'Bang Bang...' and 'These Boots Are Meant For Walking' from the time they were released, kids. Always hated Frankie, loved his singing. I almost called him a Wop Bastard, realised it would get me negative rated, and changed my mind. :angel:

Always really enjoyed this one too:

You know what else is a great ending to an evening? Louis Armstrong singing Stars fading but I linger on dear, Still craving your kiss. That is if your darling isn't in your arms already. :D

dat ending.....I do like myself some Chopin....yes I do!

Can't complain it was written for a harpsichord originally this time :P
That was lovely. Thank you.

You know what else is a great ending to an evening? Louis Armstrong singing Stars fading but I linger on dear, Still craving your kiss. That is if your darling isn't in your arms already. :D

That was lovely. Thank you.

First time i came across that song was on MTV exactly as so:

The mid 90s, what a great time to be a kid!

:argh:

So you haven't read Mr Botibol and Parson's Pleasure? :azn:

First time i came across that song was on MTV exactly as so:

The mid 90s, what a great time to be a kid!
I like mine with Ella Fitzgerald. :P

Back
Top Bottom