What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Taal Se Taal Mila - Taal (HD) Full Song Video - YouTube

3. from a ash rain song to another ash rain song 'barso re' but i will present its superb performance by nithyashree in 'indian idol junior 2' :

Nithyashree Singing 'Barso Re' - Indian Idol Junior 2015 [1080p] - YouTube

4. how can i forget 'aj mera jee karda'... even with the later section of wedding situation the song is beautiful :

Aj mera jee karda - kaawa kaawa - monsoon wedding - YouTube
Rim Jhim Gire Saawan - YouTube

ahh-------superb:yahoo: while listening to these,i can experience some cool rain drops and scented breeze touching my
soul:smitten:

especially the aj mera g krda:lol:----being a great fan of monsoon season and british indian railways:enjoy: gently crossing through thick majestic jungles and mysterious green mountains,although this song has nothing to do with the railways---but,i literally adore that clestial aura created by this song:lazy: the folks dont look like bengalis though:D

accept two from me, which in my opinion can supplement the aforementioned ones, considerably:agree:

P.S son pari @Levina dont like rain,just becoz of keechar:o:

I luv aj Mera Jee karda.
My colleagues tease me that I find excuses to play this song..."ki aaj Mera Jee karda"...lol

Btw I hated that movie called Taal. There used to be a freind of mine who used to be crazy about this movie and it's songs. Somehow I could never get myself to liking it.

Thanks for the songs.
qasam sy i didn't know you like thato_O-- i just saw your post now, after posting mine:D

Last edited:
ahh-------superb:yahoo: while listening to these,i can experience some cool rain drops and scented breeze touching my
soul:smitten:

especially the aj mera g krda:lol:----being a great fan of monsoon season and british indian railways:enjoy: gently crossing through thick majestic jungles and mysterious green mountains,although this song has nothing to do with the railways---but,i literally adore that clestial aura created by this song:lazy:

a most evocative description.

the folks dont look like bengalis though:D

if you mean the people in the wedding scenes, the film is set in delhi and most of those are supposed to be punjabis.

accept two from me, which in my opinion can supplement the aforementioned ones, considerably:agree:

wow !! i am listening to this song after a long time and when the guitar began in the beginning i thought "i know this song" and then remembered.

the heroine is the charming nimrat kaur and from the yt comments seems many people, like me, saw the vid recently and exclaimed "that's nimrat kaur !!"... and nimrat was a guest in 'comedy nights with kapil' and then 'comedy nights bachao' and i was quite taken with her.

the vid suited the singing so nicely and kumar sanu is good.

thanks for posting this very enjoyable song... @Levina , do you remember this song??

the noor jehan song had high-quality sound and i liked the regular folk instrumentation... and noor jehan's smile after 1:38 mins was dazzling.

and you may know that her elegant granddaughter, sonya, was in the hindi film 'taj mahal' :

http://cdn.bollywoodmdb.com/celebrities/photol/17-cele-img/sonya-jehan-18.jpg

http://photos.filmibeat.com/ph-big/2011/09/1316004276381402.jpg

http://photos.filmibeat.com/ph-big/2011/09/1316004273381412.jpg

Yes I have. Cute album.

yeah, the part 2 song sung by shreya ghoshal is also good.

That girl now works in Malayalam movies.

it's a different girl... the one in your song is isha talwar :

Muthuchippi Poloru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isha Talwar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the one in 'tera mera pyar' is the heroine from 'lunch box' and 'airlift' and the 'cadbury silk' ads :

Nimrat Kaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Traffic Jam Kiss me & miss me TV AD - YouTube

Cadbury Dairy Milk New TVC - Dil Jo Keh Raha Hai Suno - YouTube

the second ad has both actors having a kashmir connection :

Aamir Bashir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haider (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nationalism creates so many unnecessary sadnesses.

the initial bit of the song is nice and i like the headphone effect.

so this film has released??

yeh rat bheegi bheegi:flood:--------it has been raining cats n cats:D since yesternight @jamahir

"yeh rat bheegi bheegi"

"raining cats n cats"

very nicely done. :enjoy:

from the 50's to the 90's.

1. 'baadalon me chup raha hai chaand kyan' very much picks up from the mood of your song :

Badalon Mein Chhup Raha Chand - YouTube

2. and another fine song of kumar sanu, with alka yagnik, and good music by anu malik - 'dil me sanam ki soorat' :

DIL MEIN SANAM KI SOORAT. - YouTube

3. in the suggestions was 'chaand se parda keejiye' with saif, shilpa shetty and the pakistani actress, somy ali :

Chaand Se Parda Kijiye *Saif Ali Khan, Shilpa Shetty* - YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom