What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

as i am writing this i am listening to 'che vuole questa musica stasera', the italian song that appeared in the boat chase scene in that wonderful film of 2015 'the man from u.n.c.l.e' ( saw the film twice )... i like the song though i don't understand italian.

this is the original song by the singer, peppino gagliardi :

Che Vuole Questa Musica Stasera - Peppino Gagliardi - YouTube

the film ost by a different singer :

Peppino Gagliardi - Che vuole questa musica stasera (1967) - YouTube

the boat scene :

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Full Boat Chase Scene Che Vuole Questa Musica Stasera - YouTube

the song has become so famous on the internet despite most listeners of it not understanding italian... the boat scene has made it famous.

waiting for the next installment of the film.

---

@django @Zibago @Ammara Chaudhry @BDforever @MarkusS @Mentee

Last edited:
as i am writing this i am listening to 'che vuole questa musica stasera', the italian song that appeared in the boat chase scene in that wonderful film of 2015 'the man from u.n.c.l.e' ( saw the film twice )... i like the song though i don't understand italian :

the boat scene :

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Full Boat Chase Scene Che Vuole Questa Musica Stasera - YouTube

the song has become so famous on the internet despite most listeners of it not understanding italian... the boat scene has made it famous.

---

Nice share, I have heard it before, it was a recommendation of @MaarKhoor I believe.

as i am writing this i am listening to 'che vuole questa musica stasera', the italian song that appeared in the boat chase scene in that wonderful film of 2015 'the man from u.n.c.l.e' ( saw the film twice )... i like the song though i don't understand italian :

the boat scene :

---

nice find:tup: creates a sort of melancholic spell

Kameez Teri Kaali
Nescafe Basement

Last edited:
'main tere baghair udaas hoon, meri shab ko aake nikhaar de', a beautiful song in the 10th episode of the old hindi serial 'farmaan' that is set in a hyderabadi nawabi family during the 90's.

the song starts at 5:32 mins in the part 1 vid and continues in the beginning of part 2 :

Farman Ep 10 part 1 - YouTube

Farman Ep 10 part 2 - YouTube

beautiful, slow, moody composition... i think the singer is the famous hyderabadi ghazal singer, talat aziz.

---

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @Ammara Chaudhry

@The_Showstopper @rubyjackass

---

mentee, note the range of cravats that aazhar nawab, the scion of this family, wears in every episode.

Last edited:
'main tere baghair udaas hoon, meri shab ko aake nikhaar de', a beautiful song in the 10th episode of the old hindi serial 'farmaan' that is set in a hyderabadi nawabi family during the 90's.

the song starts at 5:32 mins in the part 1 vid and continues in the beginning of part 2 :

Farman Ep 10 part 1 - YouTube

Farman Ep 10 part 2 - YouTube

beautiful, slow, moody composition... i think the singer is the famous hyderabadi ghazal singer, talat aziz.

---

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @Ammara Chaudhry

@The_Showstopper @rubyjackass

---

mentee, note the range of cravats that aazhar nawab, the scion of this family, wears in every episode.

Thanks for sharing it. I enjoyed it. Great piece it is.

it was a nice reconfiguration of tango music... i think it was inspired by the 'gotan project' which seeks to bring back tango music by giving it a mode touch... i first heard of gotan on the wonderful bbc world service radio program 'charlie gillet'... below is one song from the gotan :

Tango Santa Maria - Gotan Project - YouTube

i don't like that form of dance ( salsa?? ) because it is more athletics than dance.

however look at this flamenco dance from a song from the hindi film 'zindagi na milegi dobara' mixed by zura hanukaev, a russian singer probably ( guessing from his name )... he seems to like hindi films a lot, particularly the lovely aishwarya rai... the film song he picked so much suits the song he sings :

Zura Hanukaev - YouTube

i want to dance like those three.

@Zibago

Back
Top Bottom