What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I have been playing and following the lore of warcraft since the late 90s till today. it rivals Lord of the rings and Star wars universe in terms of richness of storyline, characters and its MMORPG version World of warcraft employed world class artists.. attached is just the taster of the ambient music of the WOW universe.

below is the shorter bit of the raid music of Karazan which has a recognizable Dracula style Gothic score

Don't you think Misha ruined it?

By the way check this one out.

Hi,

I think Ms. Shafi did a great job---from a rough and crass folk presentation of the chakwal group---her presence brought beauty and subtlety to Ishq Awalla.

Hi,

I think Ms. Shafi did a great job---from a rough and crass folk presentation of the chakwal group---her presence brought beauty and subtlety to Ishq Awalla.

Perhaps.
But I think this lyrics is pretty mild and her tonal quality is bit sharp----and this doesn't really suit on such deep lyrics. :)

Perhaps.
But I think this lyrics is pretty mild and her tonal quality is bit sharp----and this doesn't really suit on such deep lyrics. :)

Hi,

You are right in a way---it would be very difficult to match the voice of the men---the raspiness of their voice---that is extremely unique and the purity of the accent as well---but she does very well in keeping up with the song and leading it as well----.

Her presence also gave a lots of flair to the men's voice and expressions as well---.

So---after listening to the song one more time just now---I realize what the studio missed was showing the faces of the male singer in a close up---there is so much energy in their expression and singing----.

That is what I missed.

@markhoor

My boy----the first time I saw this song played was at Hotel Columbus in karachi in 1975---and Anne Marie danced marvelous---so you enjoy this song and dance----

Here is another to enjoy for my kids------swing---

Last edited:
@markhoor

My boy----the first time I heard this song was at Hotel Columbus in karachi in 1975---and Anne Marie was marvelous---so you enjoy this song and dance----

Here is another to enjoy for my kids------swing---

As usual classic choice....nice music n dance....:dance3:

Back
Top Bottom