What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@halupridol

here is nahid afrin and papon singing the bihu song in one of the final episodes of indian idol junior... i didn't understand the words of course but i liked the song and the energy and the dance... and i absolutely love it when nahid breaks in...

(( Papon & Nahid | Bihu (pak pak ) | Indian Idol Junior | - YouTube ))

going with papon's songs, here is he and sunidhi singing "kyon" from film "barfi"... when papon sang this ( as guest ) in the previous "indian idol junior", vidya balan commented about papon's voice being optimistic and as if all is right in the world...

(( Barfi - Kyon - Papon Full Song HQ mp3 - YouTube ))

continuing this year's "indian idol junior", here is nithyashree singing "nannaare nannaare" from the film "guru"... she is quite the performer... i believe she should have won, what with nahid being offered a singing chance in sonakshi's film...

(( Nithyashree Indian Idol Junior (Nannare nannare) 16th Aug 15 - YouTube ))

and here is nahid singing "jaadu hai nasha hai" and being the perfection she generally is... john abraham looked lost in the song...

Indian Idol Junior 2015:Nahid Afrin Singing " Jadu Hai Nasha Hai" from Jism - Video Dailymotion

------------

@fakhre mirpur @IrbiS @levina @BDforever @Aether

@halupridol

here is nahid afrin and papon singing the bihu song in one of the final episodes of indian idol junior... i didn't understand the words of course but i liked the song and the energy and the dance... and i absolutely love it when nahid breaks in...

(( Papon & Nahid | Bihu (pak pak ) | Indian Idol Junior | - YouTube ))

going with papon's songs, here is he and sunidhi singing "kyon" from film "barfi"... when papon sang this ( as guest ) in the previous "indian idol junior", vidya balan commented about papon's voice being optimistic and as if all is right in the world...

(( Barfi - Kyon - Papon Full Song HQ mp3 - YouTube ))

continuing this year's "indian idol junior", here is nithyashree singing "nannaare nannaare" from the film "guru"... she is quite the performer... i believe she should have won, what with nahid being offered a singing chance in sonakshi's film...

(( Nithyashree Indian Idol Junior (Nannare nannare) 16th Aug 15 - YouTube ))

and here is nahid singing "jaadu hai nasha hai" and being the perfection she generally is... john abraham looked lost in the song...

Indian Idol Junior 2015:Nahid Afrin Singing " Jadu Hai Nasha Hai" from Jism - Video Dailymotion

------------

@fakhre mirpur @IrbiS @levina @BDforever @Aether
kids r rooting for her here,,she may actually win

Back
Top Bottom