What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

nice tune and singing, and nicely made vid... what does the song generally say??

and peya bipasha is pretty... @fakhre mirpur , this is the right bipasha. :D

and at one point in the song, the tune was like in "maula mere maula" from film "anwar"... more precisely when the "maula" song goes "ke inka aashiq main bangaya hoon, mujhko basaaley inmey tu"...

(( Anwar - Maula Mere Maula Aankhein Teri Kitni Haseen Ke Inka Aashique - RoopKumar Rathod - YouTube ))

it is a break up song and stop looking at her :disagree:

how many will you claim?? :D

"chaudhvin ka chaand" is one of the classics... and funny that i have never seen a chaudhvin ka chaand.

1. this is unusual voice, of kabban mirza, singing "aaye zanjeer ki jhankaar" in film "razia sultan"...

Aayee Zanjeer Ki Jhankar Song from Razia Sultan (1982): Listen & Download

also listen to "aye dil-e-nadaan" from the same film.

khayyam's music composition is grand in both songs.

2. one of my favorites of the old years - "tum apna ranj-o-gham"...

(( Shagoon - Tum Apna Ranjo Gum-Apni Pareshani - Jagjit Kaur - YouTube ))

bdforever, fakhre, @levina , @Aether , @IrbiS, @django, @Squashh

how many will you claim?? :D

"chaudhvin ka chaand" is one of the classics... and funny that i have never seen a chaudhvin ka chaand.

1. this is unusual voice, of kabban mirza, singing "aaye zanjeer ki jhankaar" in film "razia sultan"...

Aayee Zanjeer Ki Jhankar Song from Razia Sultan (1982): Listen & Download

also listen to "aye dil-e-nadaan" from the same film.

khayyam's music composition is grand in both songs.

2. one of my favorites of the old years - "tum apna ranj-o-gham"...

(( Shagoon - Tum Apna Ranjo Gum-Apni Pareshani - Jagjit Kaur - YouTube ))

bdforever, fakhre, @levina , @Aether , @IrbiS, @django, @Squashh

Now try this one...it's not just beautiful but I find the sound of violin a little haunting. :)

Now try this one...it's not just beautiful but I find the sound of violin a little haunting. :)

the chap is good, he plays smoothly... so the film, premam, has found very good appreciation.

yes, the sound of violin can be haunting and at times can give goose pimples, with the effect doubled with appropriate imagery like in films.

Back
Top Bottom