What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Oh man.. 90s were so cool. You did not have to pretend to like something just because your peers like it. Because you actually loved these songs.

fakhre, you did not tell me the meaning of the starting words of "heer" in the other thread... even though i understand a few words here and there of these songs, i can't full sense of them, but, but, they are so calming and beautiful to hear and one of course is aware more or less of the back story.

i have heard hina's "heer" before when i was browsing through other "heer" versions and it is very nice... goes on and on... nice... and what is that location??

so gurdas maan's vid has two "heer" versions... i believe he has done greatly in advancing the cause of punjabi sufi traditions and bringing people to love and peace.

and remember the taimur afghani version of "heer" i posted in the "who will you bring to pakistan" thread?? VVV

(( Heer Waris Shah Sung by Taimur Afghani - Part 1 - YouTube ))

(( Heer Waris Shah sung By Taimur Afghani - Part 2 - YouTube ))

(( Heer Waris Shah sung By Taimur Afghani - Part 3 - YouTube ))

i found his singing divine... he sings without instruments.

----

@Abu Namr @Squashh @levina @BDforever

fakhre, you did not tell me the meaning of the starting words of "heer" in the other thread... even though i understand a few words here and there of these songs, i can't full sense of them, but, but, they are so calming and beautiful to hear and one of course is aware more or less of the back story.

i have heard hina's "heer" before when i was browsing through other "heer" versions and it is very nice... goes on and on... nice... and what is that location??

so gurdas maan's vid has two "heer" versions... i believe he has done greatly in advancing the cause of punjabi sufi traditions and bringing people to love and peace.

and remember the taimur afghani version of "heer" i posted in the "who will you bring to pakistan" thread?? VVV

(( Heer Waris Shah Sung by Taimur Afghani - Part 1 - YouTube ))

(( Heer Waris Shah sung By Taimur Afghani - Part 2 - YouTube ))

(( Heer Waris Shah sung By Taimur Afghani - Part 3 - YouTube ))

i found his singing divine... he sings without instruments.

----

@Abu Namr @Squashh @levina @BDforever
This is the song that I was humming sometime back... :)

Nice sharings here :D

I don't listen to songs except in the car but I like listening to all kinds of music but there always one song that plays more than others

This is the song that I was humming sometime back... :)

that reminds me of these songs from kareena's first film ( when she was chubby :D )...

nice songs...

"raat ki hatheli par"...

(( Raat Ki Hatheli Par _ REFUGEE - YouTube ))

and this rather communistic of songs :D ... "panchi nadiya"...

(( Panchi Nadiya Pawan Ke - Refugee (1080p HD Song) - YouTube ))

Nice sharings here :D

I don't listen to songs except in the car but I like listening to all kinds of music but there always one song that plays more than others

says "the video is not available".

Back
Top Bottom