What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Wait wait, so you're saying @Transhumanist is a .... lady?

:wub:

I hope so, otherwise I've been playfully flirting with a guy all this time:partay:.

This is why we've yet to reunify:

gn7jzBM.png

:D

Perhaps when our oil is gone we can reform Norway-Sweden.

I like your music too! Do you Panic Lift, Van?

First :o: RUDE!!! That's our oil. Don't make us send you a strongly worded letter:taz:.

Second, of course I Panic Lift! You don't seem to like heavy music, perhaps I can interest you in some Aesthetic Perfection?

Wait wait, so you're saying @Transhumanist is a .... lady?

:wub:

:ashamed: Yes, I am a lady. Physically anyway, I'm a 15 year old male mentally (if you get my drift:D).

First :o: RUDE!!! That's our oil. Don't make us send you a strongly worded letter:taz:.

:p:

Second, of course I Panic Lift! You don't seem to like heavy music, perhaps I can interest you in some Aesthetic Perfection?

Good! you're choice in music is va ballt! That video is weird though, you're weird:p:.

You like heavy music? Heavy metal I see (looking through your past posts on this thread). And heavy electronic. I'm not too interested in that stuff, but maybe you'll like this:

:dance3::yay::dance3::yay::dance3:

Very much, I like! I'm not sure about the Eurotrace genre, but electronic is very, very popular in Norway among the younger crowd, of which I am - being 24.

The music is great too. I really like the second song! The first was a bit slow, the third was good too. What specifically do you like about the second and third:azn:.

:D

Apart from Dir En Grey, Wagakki is about the only group from Japan I'm familiar with - I listen to a lot of Japanese electronic too, but I don't remember the names of most.

I love Euro trance, i used to listen to a lot of German techno as well--- well back in the day. You remember DJ Jurgen? Those were the days .... lol.

Can you recommend more norwegian techno / electronica ?

Mentally, I have the mental condition of a 15 year old male:partay:. I'm 24 physically. I just like to have fun, so sometimes I can come across as childish, aloof or, well, "playful.":partay:

I'm "smrt", sometimes. College educated, I have a Masters in Electrical Engineering and work for a major Norwegian defense contractor, and since there are few notable ones, let alone transnational, it should be somewhat easy to ascertain my place of employment.

My username is almost directly related to my field of studies and occupation.

Not really, most of what I listen too actually comes from the rest of Europe. We like electronic, but don't produce any notable groups. Röyksopp is the most well known, but I don't really like it. It's too slow.

Sorry, I forgot to add this. Astrix32 isn't that bad:

Junior Prom - Shelia Put The Knife Down. This song is kind of catchy and has a good vibe.

Utada Hikaru - Traveling. One of my favorite J-pop songs. Just about always makes me want to get up and dance.

Last edited:
Niiiiice! You ever listened to "Hold Yuh" by Gyptian?

Nicky Minaj did a rendition...pretty tight...

liker du elektronisk?

Jeg elsker elektronisk , noe jeg kan danse til

^Friendly word of advice, Google Translate does a butt job of translating Norwegian into English. It almost always translates the words wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom